Olympus Opion!

Hi, im new to Olympus and I have been playing on it for two days it seems like a great community with a lot of funny guys and well trained cops. I wanted to know how should I start? Should I look for a gang to be with and aid or just be a civillian who makes honest money? Im thinking of being a honest civ untill I get enough hours to be a cop. Im very excited to be here and hope my career on the server goes far! I would like to make new friends and chill and hang out! Thanks, See you ingame!!!

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, UnT0uchab1e said:

GOOD LUCK MAN TRY NOT TO CATCH FEELINGS WHEN YOU GET ROBBED!

Just now, Isaac Newton said:

Roleplay everything, even when the other person(S) are being shitters.

Lol, thanks very much I will roleplay to my best sir! :D

Personally, learn the server and our rules until you have enough hours for RR. Awesome people and being RR you won't be shot as much/easier RP encounters. makes you 17k per player ressed to help your bank. You will learn alotttt from helping APD(helps when you wana be a cop) to seeing how many gangs operate (find a good crew from there if you feel me)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, buckie said:

when bigpat talks shit even tho he cant hit a barn if it was 2 feet infront of him

images1256.jpg

When buckie insults someone but is just a little shittier player that has no room to talk. beg more to get back in C kiddo :P 

:bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance:
:bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance::bender-dance:

1 minute ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

When the recent responses have nothing to do with the initial post. :P 

AYYYY Chime in Bubb! :4head:<--- This is my current facial expression 

21 minutes ago, bigPat said:

When buckie insults someone but is just a little shittier player that has no room to talk. beg more to get back in C kiddo :P 

man i deff begged to get into C a month ago i mean when u get a kill at a cartel hmu so i can show everyone ur very first kill i love when a top tier shitter talks trash pretty funny  thanks for the laugh bigpat 

9 minutes ago, buckie said:

man i deff begged to get into C a month ago i mean when u get a kill at a cartel hmu so i can show everyone ur very first kill i love when a top tier shitter talks trash pretty funny  thanks for the laugh bigpat 

HAHA, this roast was such a fail. Make yourself look like more of an idiot. I dont need to insult you anymore, your doing it for yourself. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, billy4 said:

XD me too i really like roleplaying this server is great!!!

billy, your perfect man. Great timeing. <3

Just now, bigPat said:

HAHA, this roast was such a fail. Make yourself look like more of an idiot. I dont need to insult you anymore, your doing it for yourself. Thanks. 

billy, your perfect man. Great timeing. <3

your welcome man :)