Any PC Experts?

So for the past few months my computer has starting having some issues. I will describe them the best I can.

Issue 1: So the major issue I've been having is when my monitors both go blue and read "No Signal" and when this happens my CPU fan jumps to its highest speed.

Issue 2: I will be playing a game and randomly a grey and white static will just wave across my monitors and my frames drop to 10 from 60 when this happens.

I've heard numerous causes for each of these including; bad video card, loose processor, bad monitor cables, etc

Any opinions?

4 minutes ago, CuzzICann said:

So for the past few months my computer has starting having some issues. I will describe them the best I can.

Issue 1: So the major issue I've been having is when my monitors both go blue and read "No Signal" and when this happens my CPU fan jumps to its highest speed.

Issue 2: I will be playing a game and randomly a grey and white static will just wave across my monitors and my frames drop to 10 from 60 when this happens.

I've heard numerous causes for each of these including; bad video card, loose processor, bad monitor cables, etc

Any opinions?

What are your specs? 

20 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

That definitely sounds like your GPU giving out or could be its not getting enough power from the PSU, but I doubt it. I'd put your GPU in another PC if possible to test it in there, if not, I'd try to RMA it if its in warranty.

I know all MSI cards come with 3 year warranty's.

Orrrrrr, you can take out the gpu and put your video cord into the motherboard and play a low intensity game and see if it happened.

I'm 95% sure your GPU is the issue. When GPU fails it defaults to your CPU which would cause that spike. The monitor issues further reinforce that.

Try plugging your GPU in a different pcie slot and if that doesn't work, you could test another GPU if you have an old one lying around, or test your GPU on another MObo. If that's not an option, try to RMA. 

Putting a dying GPU in the oven stripped of heatsink etc will remelt soldering, unless you leave it in for long enough. It has been foubd this fixes GPU's ocassionally - who cares if it breaks if it's broken, aye.

2 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

You reply makes no sense. 

Explaining to him how to found out if it's an actual GPU problem? He says it makes his monitors say no signal, so if it was a GPU problem he could hook his monitor up to his motherboard and if it doesn't happen, then the GPU is fucked. Easy enough.

2 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

Ah, I understand. You replied to me so I thought you were trying to say that just doing what you said would fine the problem, but if it had been an issue with his PSU, playing a low intensity game wouldn't do fuck all to tell as it wouldn't stress it.

Yeah, I should've explained it more.

could it be the monitor cable to your screen 0.o no signal showing up? sounds like a monitor cable or problems with the monitor. I would test that first before pulling out your gpu. Try using a vga or hdmi cable. Is your monitor hot? does it reset or shut off? try running a stress test for the gpu

Edited by PIMP SQUAD
add more info

MY SPECS:

Processor: Intel Core i7 4770 3.40GHz 

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 4GB FTW 

Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer 

Hard Drive: WD 2TB HDD 

Memory: 16GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 2400 RAM (4x4GB) 

Monitors: 2 x ASUS 24" Black 1ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor w/ Speakers

Extra Info:

I purchased all of these parts 3 years ago and built the PC myself. It has worked amazingly up until about a month ago.

Average GPU Temperature: 

96 °F  (in game) / 90 °F (nothing running)

ALSO, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO HELP ME :)