Remove/Change Server 3

Guest G.O.A.T.

Remove Server 3  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Remove/Change Server 3 to Altis?

28 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

The server is just a server for (And honestly, I hate to call this out.) [X] and [Pillow] to do runs on.

yeah thats all it is dood. literally not a SINGLE other person plays on tanoa

It's depressing to see how much of a shit fest any post can become, everyone has their own opinion and should keep it that way. Calling out other gangs and pushing it off like you're any better is boring. It seems like large gangs have a problem with [X] having money because then they can easily gear fully and then kill you at the cartels on Altis. That's what I seem to read off of the argument against [X]. Switching the server to Altis #3 or removing it isn't going to change anything, then you'll just end up complaining that the reason why [X] is still killing people in cartels is based off the money they've already accumulated or do to the numbers they have when they get together. Your criticism is great, I'm glad everyone talks shit freely within the forums, I'm unbiased towards any of this so I'm not concerned what happens to the any of the servers. It would just be nice if they could actually work on updating the servers than looking at the forums to see if people want the server.  

Guest G.O.A.T.
42 minutes ago, Trilux said:

It's depressing to see how much of a shit fest any post can become, everyone has their own opinion and should keep it that way. Calling out other gangs and pushing it off like you're any better is boring. It seems like large gangs have a problem with [X] having money because then they can easily gear fully and then kill you at the cartels on Altis. That's what I seem to read off of the argument against [X]. Switching the server to Altis #3 or removing it isn't going to change anything, then you'll just end up complaining that the reason why [X] is still killing people in cartels is based off the money they've already accumulated or do to the numbers they have when they get together. Your criticism is great, I'm glad everyone talks shit freely within the forums, I'm unbiased towards any of this so I'm not concerned what happens to the any of the servers. It would just be nice if they could actually work on updating the servers than looking at the forums to see if people want the server.  

Money  ≠  skill

18 hours ago, Lucki said:

We should disregard any votes made by [X] members... just saying :Kappa:

This isn't YouTube

1 hour ago, Corporal_moob said:

Was wanting to comment on this all day, only got on now..

Get rid of it Either altogether or turn it into something useful. I'm sure people don't want to donate for donation goals considering basically one-third of those donations are for Tanoa.

The server is just a server for (And honestly, I hate to call this out.) [X] and [Pillow] to do runs on. Then come over to Altis to wank their money away. As if ARMA wasn't poorly optimized enough, you've got Tanoa. where I get 50+ FPS on Altis 95% of them time (Minus logging in) and on Tanoa, I have a constant 25 - 35 FPS. 

Oh, Have we not also addressed the problem of the massive fucking exploit easily done on Tanoa?

Shoo Tanoa, Shoo. 

+1 honestly it is annoying that frames are shit and no one fucking plays the server. I don't want it turning to another Altis but I do want something changed aswell as the pick glitch, I hate that everyone who gets pisses off at us has to use it as a leverage besides duping/hacking. I do make an abundance of my money off of Tanoa but if it were to disappear for something then I wouldn't be too pissed off.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Edmunds.Z said:

What if we had Stratis life instead? no additional dlc or mods required would allow all players to join in but would offer some variety from Altis

NO. Stratis makes a good wasteland or fighting map but a very poor terrain and lack of towns and cities for life.

You guys already have 2 Atlis maps. Why in the hell do you need a 3rd. Tanoa is new it's fresh, and the vote is pretty clear that people want the server to stay. If you want Altis go on one of the other two servers.

The brief time I have spent on this map and with the people who play it I have grown fond of. I believe you will lose the player base that actually plays Tanoa because the people want something new. Altis is burned out, old, an antique.

If you complain that there are no cops then simply start a squad and create the cops. The server is still newish. Let it thrive.

Hope this reaches the ears necessary.

Best,

On 9/20/2016 at 9:03 PM, javins beast said:

keep it TANOA PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

ewwwww

On 9/17/2016 at 6:06 PM, Edmunds.Z said:

What if we had Stratis life instead? no additional dlc or mods required would allow all players to join in but would offer some variety from Altis

You do realize that Stratis has TWO towns (the big one by the airport and one called Girna I believe) Stratis is a military island, simply wouldn't work for life.

On 9/16/2016 at 2:24 PM, 3 Rip said:

I think we should change it to a hard rp server with taskforce radio and the map lakeside. Personally I bought this game to rp and in my opinion rp is the only fun aspect of the game. Who's with me for the rp :D

Hell yeah! Personally, I think that Takistan would be better but Lakeside is cool too. Takistan is an awesome map for RP with the border, and the different police forces (if we do that.)