Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Cartel server

Just now, TroyOGG said:

"In evolved literally you couldn't get a kill at cartels"

whhhhhhaaaaaatttttttttttttttt the fuck ask Parker my 5.56 says other wise

and you are 

not going to waste anymore of my time on you 

Have a nice night.

The only time I remember you getting a kill at cartels is when the ifrit pushed window and when the guy rushed me I told you because you were multi playing cap side and you shot him in the back. Only time I remember you ever killing anyone. I would ask Parker, You are the reason he left aswell. 

Just now, xrossfire said:

The only time I remember you getting a kill at cartels is when the ifrit pushed window and when the guy rushed me I told you because you were multi playing cap side and you shot him in the back. Only time I remember you ever killing anyone. I would ask Parker, You are the reason he left aswell. 

Ok Austin said "If you dont like it leave"

So Parker said "Ok"

I never told him to leave , OK Get it through your skull

Your one of those he said , she said people are you not?

Your little 6th grade friends tell you something and you go around the playground spreading it, stupid fuck

Learn your shit once again and dont reply until you know the whole thing ok so being a dumbass you fucking pricey little bitch 

once again if you saw the video you would know

but i didn't send it to you because YOU ARE IRRELEVANT

You're the epitome of the human surplus population

sorry bout it.

sorry to big words for your 13 year old brain to understand.

1 minute ago, TroyOGG said:

Ok Austin said "If you dont like it leave"

So Parker said "Ok"

I never told him to leave , OK Get it through your skull

Your one of those he said , she said people are you not?

Your little 6th grade friends tell you something and you go around the playground spreading it, stupid fuck

Learn your shit once again and dont reply until you know the whole thing ok so being a dumbass you fucking pricey little bitch 

once again if you saw the video you would know

but i didn't send it to you because YOU ARE IRRELEVANT

You're the epitome of the human surplus population

sorry bout it.

sorry to big words for your 13 year old brain to understand.

LOL "YOU ARE IRRELEVANT" says fucking TroyOGG. You started talking shit to me so I flamed your shit and then you went to austin like your fucking mom and you started telling him Im talking shit to you and then Parker was trying to tell the real story and then Austin rode your cock and Parker got mad and left. You are the one that mixed up the story. There is a reason you are kicked out of evolved.

1 minute ago, xrossfire said:

LOL "YOU ARE IRRELEVANT" says fucking TroyOGG. You started talking shit to me so I flamed your shit and then you went to austin like your fucking mom and you started telling him Im talking shit to you and then Parker was trying to tell the real story and then Austin rode your cock and Parker got mad and left. You are the one that mixed up the story. There is a reason you are kicked out of evolved.

TAKING SHIT I ASKED WHERES YOUR TAGS YOU FUCK fuck it here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRdy0FvVY4

And i went to Austin about my tags you fuck and then Parker went into the room yelling and Austin told him to leave so he did once again you went brought up once you shit

lie again 

3 minutes ago, TroyOGG said:

TAKING SHIT I ASKED WHERES YOUR TAGS YOU FUCK fuck it here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRdy0FvVY4

And i went to Austin about my tags you fuck and then Parker went into the room yelling and Austin told him to leave so he did once again you went brought up once you shit

lie again 

LOL 0:14 listen to yourself and at the end I said Im eventually leaving as in if parker doesnt join back Im leaving. Which I did. By the way I called you a retard because before that you were trying to talk shit aswell. You tried to find a reason to get mad at me cause you know Ill always be better than you

Edited by xrossfire
Just now, xrossfire said:

LOL 0:14 listen to yourself and at the end I said Im eventually leaving as in if parker doesnt join back Im leaving. Which I did. By the way I called you a retard because before that you were trying to talk shit aswell. You tried to find a reason to get mad at me cause you know Ill always be better than you

okkk dude lie again

not wasting anymore time on this

Edited by TroyOGG
On 10/20/2016 at 11:47 AM, xrossfire said:

I GOT YOU SAY NO MORE ill pm you on forums

He just made a shitty server with a terrible jump script and spawns via Zeus. (Best part it took him like 3 days to do all of that.)

If you sell him the cqc @ the fed C. Lowe and I let you use, he is going to be very disappointed in his product. Lel

Edited by Trevor Phillips
3 hours ago, Trevor Phillips said:

If you sell him the cqc @ the fed C. Lowe and I let you use, he is going to be very disappointed in his product. Lel

On 10/19/2016 at 10:07 PM, Jeff Chaplin said:

Hey boys, I am looking to make a private cartel server but don't have any clue how and don't have the time to learn. So I'm willing to pay somebody 5 mil to create a  cartel server for me (just the mission file no hosting or anything). 

payment will be given out after I receive the mission file 

if this is considered real world trading in anyway please just lock the post and let me know and I'll drop it  @Grandma Gary @Peter Long

lol

3 hours ago, Trevor Phillips said:

I wouldn't do that tho im not a cuck lord lol and I have no clue how to even run or edit the pbo

• Like 1
  • Senior Developer

If anybody is still interested, I cleaned up and at least uploaded to GitHub. There's tons that isn't implemented obviously, because I just did the features I felt I needed for BFO right now, but you're more than welcome to help.

Go to the "Releases" tab if you just want a .pbo version to dick around with.

https://github.com/mcoffin/olympus-practice

https://waffle.io/mcoffin/olympus-practice

@Jeff Chaplin, @DANGUSDEAN

Cheers.

It's literally just meant to try different kinds of pushes on cartels right now.

Edited by codeyeti