Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Cartel server

Hey boys, I am looking to make a private cartel server but don't have any clue how and don't have the time to learn. So I'm willing to pay somebody 5 mil to create a  cartel server for me (just the mission file no hosting or anything). 

payment will be given out after I receive the mission file 

if this is considered real world trading in anyway please just lock the post and let me know and I'll drop it  @Grandma Gary @Peter Long

Edited by Jeff Chaplin
8 minutes ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

Hey boys, I am looking to make a private cartel server but don't have any clue how and don't have the time to learn. So I'm willing to pay somebody 5 mil to create a  cartel server for me (just the mission file no hosting or anything). 

if this is considered real world trading in anyway please just lock the post and let me know and I'll drop it  @Grandma Gary @Peter Long

Ill teach you for free

• Senior Developer
30 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Talk to @codeyeti he wrote some amazing code to mimic Olympus almost perfectly for the BFO training server, Jump scripts, redgulls (sort of), he is even making it more and more like Olympus every day... 

Should be noted that this is a practice server, with arsenals, teleporting, cheating, and no altis life mechanics like at all.

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

Talk to @codeyeti he wrote some amazing code to mimic Olympus almost perfectly for the BFO training server, Jump scripts, redgulls (sort of), he is even making it more and more like Olympus every day... 

tbh he just took the altis life code from tonic and changed a few things you know cause tonic made a game mode that is free to everyone all you need to change is positioning and make some of your own scripts and boom altis life server made

5 hours ago, TroyOGG said:

tbh he just took the altis life code from tonic and changed a few things you know cause tonic made a game mode that is free to everyone all you need to change is positioning and make some of your own scripts and boom altis life server made

You make it sound so easy. 

Disclaimer: it's not. 

• Like 4

I don't advise jumping straight into creating a cartel server. Unless you have any prior knowledge of a language, for example Java, you need to get to grip with how the code is read and how each statement will affect the next.

You'll need to learn basics that Arma provides you with, so I suggest a tutorial. Start by creating a hello world hint when you enter the server, then make that hint appear once every x seconds and keep adding to it until you get a pretty advanced hello world script. Thanks to this you'll see how it all connects together and will be able to apply those rules to a higher difficulty project, like one you are thinking of.

There is already a pre-made server file somewhere on the interwebs that has three spawn points and you just adjust them to your liking - they come with arsenal or premade classes. I'd take a look but I'm on my phone.

TL;DR: Don't jump into the deep water without knowing how to swim.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ajax said:

WOW REALLY? That must of been really hard! Copying scripts must take a long time and a lot of effort. :( 

13 hours ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

I GOT YOU SAY NO MORE ill pm you on forums

35 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Do it then

He just made a shitty server with a terrible jump script and spawns via Zeus. (Best part it took him like 3 days to do all of that.)

17 hours ago, codeyeti said:

Should be noted that this is a practice server, with arsenals, teleporting, cheating, and no altis life mechanics like at all.

Why you got the source on it so when its edited it breaks.. people cant make it better, Your spawns are shite, nothing is nerfed like it should be and ajax said somethin about redgulls?

You gotta know the struggles of doing cartels before you can make a proper cartel server bfo...

10 hours ago, xrossfire said:

I GOT YOU SAY NO MORE ill pm you on forums

He just made a shitty server with a terrible jump script and spawns via Zeus. (Best part it took him like 3 days to do all of that.)

TONIC MADE THE JUMP SCRIPT THAT OLYMPUS USES YOU DIP ASS

1 minute ago, xrossfire said:

You never made it off of olympus it was a NMD Sandbox you mong. You downloaded a jump script and edited it and made it shit

https://gyazo.com/7985bb2ec742d70a5569b0c97395b478

https://gyazo.com/1c0cf0e5e545338df442f3e840c2c67f

https://gyazo.com/b105f36943dd5f169b16ce1155c5d042

totally NMD

im sorry that you were in evolved for a total of 4 weeks

dumbass.

Your brain is only 13 years old so learn and look at the story before you speak.

Edited by TroyOGG
5 minutes ago, TroyOGG said:

https://gyazo.com/7985bb2ec742d70a5569b0c97395b478

https://gyazo.com/1c0cf0e5e545338df442f3e840c2c67f

https://gyazo.com/b105f36943dd5f169b16ce1155c5d042

totally NMD

im sorry that you were in evolved for a total of 4 weeks

dumbass.

Your brain is only 13 years old so learn and look at the story before you speak.

LOL that wasn't even the server you ran for cartels so gtfo. I left evolved and joined mL and then I left again for brotherhood. You got kicked cause you were too much of a shit player and you act like a fucking 2 year old and look like one. Get the fuck out of here. Shit player end of story

Edited by xrossfire
Plus im not 13 you mong.
Just now, xrossfire said:

LOL that wasn't even the server you ran for cartels so gtfo. I left evolved and joined mL and then I left again for brotherhood. You got kicked cause you were too much of a shit player and you act like a fucking 2 year old and look like one. Get the fuck out of here. Shit player end of story

But that was the server before you were in evolved in the first place and i got kicked because people were lying and I have the video and the people that saw the video know that the guys that got me kicked were lying and better then you oh and your 13 your mom had to buy you this game end of story.

Just now, TroyOGG said:

But that was the server before you were in evolved in the first place and i got kicked because people were lying and I have the video and the people that saw the video know that the guys that got me kicked were lying and better then you oh and your 13 your mom had to buy you this game end of story.

LOL are you retarded? You say you are better than me? That's why you spawn camped me in cqc with a navid and I had a mk1 and when I ran out of spawn you sprayed everything and MISSED EVERY SINGLE BULLET and I turn on you and kill you. You are a dogshit player and everyone knows that. In evolved literally you couldn't get a kill at cartels. I recommend that you stop talking and go practice and im still not 13 lol. 

Just now, xrossfire said:

LOL are you retarded? You say you are better than me? That's why you spawn camped me in cqc with a navid and I had a mk1 and when I ran out of spawn you sprayed everything and MISSED EVERY SINGLE BULLET and I turn on you and kill you. You are a dogshit player and everyone knows that. In evolved literally you couldn't get a kill at cartels. I recommend that you stop talking and go practice and im still not 13 lol. 

"In evolved literally you couldn't get a kill at cartels"

whhhhhhaaaaaatttttttttttttttt the fuck ask Parker my 5.56 says other wise

and you are 

not going to waste anymore of my time on you 

Have a nice night.