FUCK THIS POS GAME

You got fucked end of story. Lol jkay but  that always happened to me Uninstall GeForce Experience and Disable the  NVIDIA Sound Drivers. Fixed for mine "how do I record then you dumb cuck" I recommend plays.tv look up a tutorial on how to use it. Use the highlight feature. like this comment I need the rep glhf and i saw your tower rush with the trg was poor may I add but youll get better lol

• Like 2
Just now, Frank Castle said:

Thats what i was thinking no joke... and what do you mean my tower rush?

I think that was you one sec lemme check. Whoops wrong person mate. But anyway your welcome Im repping that phat 170 rep and if you haven't check out my montage lol kms

• Like 1
  • Admin
4 hours ago, xrossfire said:

I think that was you one sec lemme check. Whoops wrong person mate.

I MADE THE THREAD FOR OPEN ROASTING WHY WOULD YOU TRASH ME ON A DIFFERENT THREAD. DAMMIT. :FeelsBad:

• Like 1

Shit happens all the time with geforce, just learn to deal with it and make sure u talk a lot of shit if u die to make urself feel better

Oh and little tip dont use the lean with non adaptive crosshair unless you use the reticle it wont aim on target especially if you are behind them just stay straight

Edited by Estellor
16 hours ago, xrossfire said:

You got fucked end of story. Lol jkay but  that always happened to me Uninstall GeForce Experience and Disable the  NVIDIA Sound Drivers. Fixed for mine "how do I record then you dumb cuck" I recommend plays.tv look up a tutorial on how to use it. Use the highlight feature. like this comment I need the rep glhf and i saw your tower rush with the trg was poor may I add but youll get better lol

There's no way Geforce is causing that. I see people without it that still get the bug. It is pretty annoying though, somebody needs to fix it. I don't know if the bug is due to the server or the game itself, but I never see the bug when I play with the editor.

@Frank CastleYou have triple my rep and 70 less posts. Rest in piece.

1 minute ago, OlympusAccount said:

There's no way Geforce is causing that. I see people without it that still get the bug. It is pretty annoying though, somebody needs to fix it. I don't know if the bug is due to the server or the game itself, but I never see the bug when I play with the editor.

Geforce does cause this unless you have a shit PC.

52 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

lol

1 hour ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Lower your DPI, looked like someone with cerebral palsy had control of your mouse.

Ok will do thanks for the advice.

54 minutes ago, Estellor said:

Shit happens all the time with geforce, just learn to deal with it and make sure u talk a lot of shit if u die to make urself feel better

Oh and little tip dont use the lean with non adaptive crosshair unless you use the reticle it wont aim on target especially if you are behind them just stay straight

Ok ill try out the leaning thing.