Donations--[Kidneys]

So, I know I have said this already, but I dont think I got any feedback from staff.

Would you consider bringing back kidneys? I miss my collection that I had of most Olympus Staff from pre-wipe :(

I know there were problems with people taking them from the people that the APD have detained, but a few possible solutions that could be separate or combined are

1. Make the civ scream similar to the "Nut Cracker" or make him scream multiple times

2. Make it take much longer to cut out kidneys

3. If possible, add a text to the APD chat saying "John has cut out Adam's Kidney" similar to the text for lockpicking cars

4. Also if possible, require the civ to be a certain distance away from any APD similar to removing any illegal items

Any CONSTRUCTIVE (dont be a lil shit) comments are very much welcome and I hope to hear an opinion from some people.

And if all else fails, @Poseidon make the donation goal for kidneys or no balls <3

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Peta said:

Like the idea. Or let's invent the Knockout system :)

I'm just laying their pretending to be AFK then some guy walks up to me and starts shaking around then proceeding to ask side chat how to knock people out. I had to hold the urge to not pull out a gun and shoot him.

• Like 1

if we do this I would want the ability to buy hoods/blindfolds for 1,500 a piece and have to carry an icebox on their person that takes 30 y inventory space, kidneys would take 15, and hoods would take 2

>make it so you have to sell at black market

Edited by Edmunds.Z
second idea added
35 minutes ago, Augustus said:

trust me, play a3l and you'll realize how aids it is. People will scream "get on the ground", and knock you out 2 seconds later, and you're defenseless.

+1 it's literally so aids and pretty OP tbh

I just spent some time working on an idea where when you steal a kidney it shows the persons name next to the item in inventory, only to realize that people can change their name and rare kidneys can't be a thing. :FeelsBad:

• Like 4
14 hours ago, JBruesch said:

So, I know I have said this already, but I dont think I got any feedback from staff.

Would you consider bringing back kidneys? I miss my collection that I had of most Olympus Staff from pre-wipe :(

"I could potentially see this being added back in but we would have to even out the kinks. Make it more fair to the player because last time we had the organ stealing function people were pretty much dead as soon as a organ was taken. People had to respawn everytime because it would take 5 minutes just to walk to the hospital from the kavala police hq. There would need to be a long timer on getting the organ out, then there would need to be a timer for the victim to reach a hospital for "surgery" in a adequate amount of time without them dying or having to respawn. Possibly making it so they can still jog to the hospital without having to take a "death walk". Ultimately it would be up to Jesse and Poseidon to find out what would work and how to balance the gameplay functions."

I posted that on November 2 when the previous kidney topic was created in the general section.

• Like 1