Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Not sure if this is allowed...

Not sure if I'm allowed to advertise like this but I play on your guys server and I started uploading videos from the server. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1TZNlq4iG2Oh821peOujqw

dont bother watching my older vids... they are like raw footage but I recently started editing them and stuff so expect some sick content. 

Liek and ascribe

Edited by UnorthodoX
35 minutes ago, R A N D Y said:

Oh my.. You have to post the link to your channel not that. we need a face palm icon.. 

I watched his first video and he called you the word that starts with N ends with R and has the Err sound In it. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

nice youtube, great content, earned a sub today !!!!:4head:

LOL

2 hours ago, Linka said:

If u guys get upset about the the hard ER then you've never been in a TS with some of the big gangs lol

not upset about it idgaf but his promoting his YT channel on the forums and in his first video i watch he is yelling at fresh spawns calling them the N word it's funny because he thinks he makes good enough videos to earn a sub for that

On 12/5/2016 at 9:25 AM, papi goggles said:

LOL

not upset about it idgaf but his promoting his YT channel on the forums and in his first video i watch he is yelling at fresh spawns calling them the N word it's funny because he thinks he makes good enough videos to earn a sub for that

lol I don't do it for subs. I want subs but I do it because I like editing videos and making thumbnails.

On December 4, 2016 at 9:33 PM, UnorthodoX said:

What? I have never been perm banned from Olympus. Dafuq. And it's kinda racist to think the n word is racist if you think about it. Plus if your not black stfu, and the n word WAS used as a name for slaves but since there is no slaves anymore it became a slang word for "friend or homie" so if you call someone a stupid n word you are telling them that they are a stupid friend :) 

sub to my youtube for more lessons

This is the most retarded post I ever seen on the forums, "you can call someone a stupid n word and you are calling them a stupid friend" I can't believe someone can be so dumb. Leave these forums please. No one wants to sub to your YouTube channel and don't expect anyone coming to support you when you do dumb shit.

On 12/4/2016 at 10:33 PM, UnorthodoX said:

What? I have never been perm banned from Olympus. Dafuq. And it's kinda racist to think the n word is racist if you think about it. Plus if your not black stfu, and the n word WAS used as a name for slaves but since there is no slaves anymore it became a slang word for "friend or homie" so if you call someone a stupid n word you are telling them that they are a stupid friend :) 

sub to my youtube for more lessons

LMAO. Time to kiss yourself.