Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Handing in my Badge; Leaving the Gun and Taking the Cannoli

1 hour ago, Joel said:

Even though you would never unblacklist me and you called me a fat bridge nosed faggot I always thought you were a great chief. You showed so much respect for the Apd, you also put so much effort into achieving what you did. I wouldn't of chosen anybody but you to take that position. o7

I think in presidential style this man deserves a last day pardon. Tbh after that point it's moobs problem

Being the longest standing CoP is a title to be proud of tai. We may have not always seen eye to eye on certain topics but you was always someone that i would respect and look up to, enjoy the retirement mate.

As for Moob, RIP APD!!! nah on serious note big congrats on the promo, look forward to the future of the APD...

19 minutes ago, Joel said:

I'm confused :huh:

He is saying, that as his last act he should "pardon" you. basically, Clemenza should have you un-blacklist as his last act as chief, even though he has technically already lost his power, but yeah

5 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

He is saying, that as his last act he should "pardon" you. basically, Clemenza should have you un-blacklist as his last act as chief, even though he has technically already lost his power, but yeah

Ohhhhhhhhh now it makes sense, but this isn't about me. 

Edited by Joel

Clemenza, I remember the first time I talked to you was when I was arrested, I asked for a higher up, and you came in with all your big as gear. I said my gun was a paintball gun and that it doesn't hurt people. You said that I was to shoot you, and if you died, then I go to jail, but if you live I get a pardon for all of my like 30k bounty. You unrestrained me, told other cops to leave, then I shot you... with my rook. Then you said shoot five bullets. So, I did. You proceeded to unrestrain me and pardon me of my pety crimes and let me go with my stuff. 5 minutes later we repeated this, but when I was denied a higher up for no apparent reason other than "I said so, and I'm a cop, so I'm gonna send you to jail now." I was furious, I messaged you in Team speak because I didn't really fully understand the rules, and that I could be denied a higher up. You responded by moving me into a channel and we talked for a while about how the server and rules with cops work. You then decided to come let me out, even though i was only in jail for about 20 minutes, then you gave me the money back for my full bounty price and let me on my way.

That experience was one of, if not, the best experience I've had on civ, while interacting with apd. You were kind, and understanding, and listened to what i had to say. If I was to go to a higher up now and ask this, they would say if I have a problem with an officer to report it, and if I don't have a video then sucks to suck. But, when you asked if I recorded it, and I said no, you responded with "That's OK, I believe what your saying". Then you let me on my way. You are and will always be a cop who people should look up to, and I will miss seeing you around. The things you did for this server were great things, that you knew would help, even if others didn't. I will always look up to you. I hope to see you around from time to time. O7.

3 hours ago, Quintin said:

Holy shit, that throwback.

@Fat Clemenza, O7. I hope you stick around, but for some reason I feel like you're going to be like Brody, and only showing up once a month or two :( . Good luck with your future endeavors and your goals of being an RL cop. Make sure to put on your resume that you were a Chief of Police for an island... 

@Corporal_moob get to work on allowing Ghosthawks to engage ground targets.