Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Flaming

• Admin

I think DUH DUH KISS YOURSELF KISS YOURSELF = KYS KiSS YOURSELF BUD smooch smooch . YOU ARE SUCH SHITZ. I CAN'T DEAL WITH URE LAIF MAN. 

Y DO U PLAY DIZ GAIM MAN. WHAT A RETALDSS OH GOZZZZZ. PLIZZZ. U R BAD AT DIZ GEIM. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I think DUH DUH KISS YOURSELF KISS YOURSELF = KYS KiSS YOURSELF BUD smooch smooch . YOU ARE SUCH SHITZ. I CAN'T DEAL WITH URE LAIF MAN. 

Y DO U PLAY DIZ GAIM MAN. WHAT A RETALDSS OH GOZZZZZ. PLIZZZ. U R BAD AT DIZ GEIM. 

Who r u? Ur irrelevant. Fight me at a cartel fgt

• Like 2
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Where'd you get the lag switch? I thought Asylum was saving that for gang wars

P.S. RIP gang wars

Nah BRA. I gotz dis over here. I'll doum u. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Goodman said:

The staff tends to be very lenient when it comes to flaming and trash talk on the forums. Of course this a community based on game intended for a mature audience so many comments are overlooked. It's only the content that is over-the-top that gets moderated and 'flamey' comments on recruitment threads where they don't belong. If a group of people really feel the need to flame each other to the point where they could get moderated, they can open a group chat or find a Teamspeak.

LOL this is a joke right?

22 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Youre a pussy ass bitch who shoves giant ass submarines down your throats for pleasure, and when your playing, you put dildos in your mouth so you can stay calm,

fuck this took me a long time, I was trying to do this in English class

Hold on

You're in english class.

BUT YOU CAN'T USE THE RIGHT FUCKING YOU'RE

14 minutes ago, Merpfer said:

Hold on

You're in english class.

BUT YOU CAN'T USE THE RIGHT FUCKING YOU'RE

Kill yourself. Clearly I don't pay attention in class, I also wrote that in like 10 seconds and didn't look at it. Probably got autocorrected cause my autocorrect is retarded.

On 12/12/2016 at 11:57 AM, DANGUSDEAN said:

To reduce toxicity from spreading everywhere, can we have a flame section where you enter at you own will of being flamed. but you can only flame in that section , and if you flame elsewhere, tman moderates you for a week. Unless becoming racist or shit like that, threads won't get locked.

id love to see some flaming that is welcomed, could be fun to see. Pls don't flame me. Don't know why I wanted to post this, but why the fuck not.

Holy shit what a stupid idea.

1 hour ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Kiss yourself. Clearly I don't pay attention in class, I also wrote that in like 10 seconds and didn't look at it. Probably got autocorrected cause my autocorrect is retarded.

"Wrote that in ten seconds"

What about the end of the post where it said you took a long time to type it?

"fuck this took me a long time, I was trying to do this in English class"