Flaming

Dangus

To reduce toxicity from spreading everywhere, can we have a flame section where you enter at you own will of being flamed. but you can only flame in that section , and if you flame elsewhere, tman moderates you for a week. Unless becoming racist or shit like that, threads won't get locked.

id love to see some flaming that is welcomed, could be fun to see. Pls don't flame me. Don't know why I wanted to post this, but why the fuck not.

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Flaming should be just allowed on the forums, it's an Altis Life forums, which is extremely competitive, why wouldn't you expect flaming? 

But what I mean, is like no restrictions flaming. Many times people start flaming, and the the thread gets locked. I want to see intense flame wars, videos of people being trash, gang vs. gang flaming. I want to see that kind of shit.

Just now, DANGUSDEAN said:

But what I mean, is like no restrictions flaming. Many times people start flaming, and the the thread gets locked. I want to see intense flame wars, videos of people being trash, gang vs. gang flaming. I want to see that kind of shit.

Yeah, but why does there need to be a special section for that? Should be allowed regardless 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

ill start it off. I could land a Airbus A380 on your fivehead, youre dogshit at the video game, and smell like cheese

hehe xd

• Like 3

The staff tends to be very lenient when it comes to flaming and trash talk on the forums. Of course this a community based on game intended for a mature audience so many comments are overlooked. It's only the content that is over-the-top that gets moderated and 'flamey' comments on recruitment threads where they don't belong. If a group of people really feel the need to flame each other to the point where they could get moderated, they can open a group chat or find a Teamspeak.

• Like 1

You're tacky and I hate you

....am I doing this right?

32 minutes ago, Goodman said:

The staff tends to be very lenient when it comes to flaming and trash talk on the forums. Of course this a community based on game intended for a mature audience so many comments are overlooked. It's only the content that is over-the-top that gets moderated and 'flamey' comments on recruitment threads where they don't belong. If a group of people really feel the need to flame each other to the point where they could get moderated, they can open a group chat or find a Teamspeak.

But if people don't see you roast someone....did it really happen? 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, ScreaM said:

ill start it off. I could land a Airbus A380 on your fivehead, youre dogshit at the video game, and smell like cheese

hehe xd

Youre a pussy ass bitch who shoves giant ass submarines down your throats for pleasure, and when your playing, you put dildos in your mouth so you can stay calm, like a fuckin pacifier. You probably fuck your own computer for fun when you're internet goes out after you pull the plug to keep your pitty ass bounty. Then you get banned, rage, pop blood vessels, then fuck your boyfriend while you wait to get unbanned.

fuck this took me a long time, I was trying to do this in English class. Lol.  <3ubb xd 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pledge said:

YEAH THIS IDEA SUCKS! YOUR BAD!

(this is my first flame, suggestions/tips are appreciated)

Got to spell it a little wrong. Add more exclamation marks, and also, add an xd or lol, or something like that, maybe a <3 at the end of you want. Make sure that you bold or italicize the important part of the flame. Just some pointers.

2 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

To reduce toxicity from spreading everywhere, can we have a flame section where you enter at you own will of being flamed. but you can only flame in that section , and if you flame elsewhere, tman moderates you for a week. Unless becoming racist or shit like that, threads won't get locked.

id love to see some flaming that is welcomed, could be fun to see. Pls don't flame me. Don't know why I wanted to post this, but why the fuck not.

They invented this thing called maturity, try it some time my friend.

• Like 3
  • Admin

Honestly flaming will happen all over the forums. It's really just having the maturity level to not go overboard with it. When you start throwing real life insults or racism on a gaming forums, you start looking like a real low life. Roast anyone as you feel fit, but dont be a child about it. If everyone could follow that simple guideline, nobody would be moderated and nobody would have to complain about what they can/cannot say.

• Like 4