Just now, TroyOGG said:

@Mini

@buckie

Get along, Smoke weed and have fun.

Cheers!

- Box

Was up BITCHES we are the realist roots in this bitch slurp codien, smoke weed, fuck yo bitch, avoiding child support so hands up or die by the [Tree]

• Like 1
13 hours ago, McDili said:

It does.

Otherwise people wouldn't be posting on the arma 3 discord or arma 3 subreddit about it.

You can also find multiple videos about people complaining about how often it occurs and how much of a pain in the ass it is.

It's pretty common knowledge that this is happening for plenty of others outside Olympus. And like Jesse said, it happens to SOME people more on Olympus, but not ALL people. There are some who don't ever get the texture bug. There was a point where I had it occur quite a lot, but sometimes when I play I don't have it happen at all. Sometimes it does, rarely, but other times I won't get it all day. It's completely random and there's no way to track it.

The devs have been working on an experimental idea that we'll be able to test which won't actually prevent it from happening but might possibly make it only last a few seconds... but it might totally not work at all... I mean you have to ask yourself if Bohemia has been trying to fix it this for months, and they're a paid development team that built the game in the first place... you're really placing high expectations on our devs who volunteer to develop a mission file on said game who aren't really equipped nor have the resources anywhere close to what the BI team has.

Suprisingly its never happened to me on any other servers. I feel like one of the main reasons though is the new vehicle textures. Whenever the police orca rolls around I get a texture glitch and blackscreened. Kinda disappointing when cops are already kinda loaded lol.

7 hours ago, Mini said:

Your so inactive it fucking hurts, your trash I don't comprehend how the actual fucking hell you think you have the room to call people out on wanting attention. You are a 13 year old kid who camps forums and doesn't play. So please go throw some plates at your wall.

your still mentioning an OLD MEME, Arma 3 is garbage when they fix the stupid bugs ill come back and fuck you up like i did before but for right now its boring and i dont wanna play i have other games to play enjoy BW and not fighting shit u garbage can

2 hours ago, buckie said:

your still mentioning an OLD MEME, Arma 3 is garbage when they fix the stupid bugs ill come back and fuck you up like i did before but for right now its boring and i dont wanna play i have other games to play enjoy BW and not fighting shit u garbage can

Nobody cares to hear your bitch fight. Take it to a private message if you want to compare how tiny your dicks are.

@buckie @Mini One more stupid ass comment that aims towards provoking anyone and I'll throw your ass in timeout.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, OlympusAccount said:

Can someone explain to me how this is a problem on BI's end, when I literally NEVER have this problem on any other server?

Look it up. There's plenty of people complaining about it on arma 3 subreddit, arma 3 discord, and on YouTube.

Probably also worth mentioning that BI has specifically came out and said they have no idea what's causing it and have been trying to fix it for months.

7 hours ago, OlympusAccount said:

Can someone explain to me how this is a problem on BI's end, when I literally NEVER have this problem on any other server?

How often do you play on other servers? I get Texture bugs on Asylum as well just not as many. @Muthinator has all this shit to do by himself for instance.

This is what  @Muthinator has to make by himself

59aee01a838cd49a8b221ccad6a2f226.png

bbdf7de50f6168a50804d86edd505883.png

THIS IS ONLY 2 OF THE COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF TEXTURES

if you can tell me what vehicle that is for then by all means, @Muthinator has a difficult task on his hands for you to have fun and while bugs are here and there just give him and BI time to work everything out but until you know what goes into making a life server then don't talk shit about one.

Even with all the texture Olympus is still the best server out there and if i could i would do anything to play again.

Thank You

- Box

@McDili

2 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

Nobody cares to hear your bitch fight. Take it to a private message if you want to compare how tiny your dicks are.

@buckie @Mini One more stupid ass comment that aims towards provoking anyone and I'll throw your ass in timeout.

Told ya guys to smoke weeds

See kids not smoking gets you in timeout

SO SMOKE AWAY!!!

:D

Edited by TroyOGG
  • Like 1
On January 25, 2017 at 10:00 PM, TomKingslayer said:

Its kinda ridiculous that i have a nearly 2000 dollar PC and i cant go more then 20 hrs normally on the server with out texture glitching or black screening. I also have tbbmalloc installed which is supposed to help but it still refuses to work.

Literally just crashed my racing caesar because i froze and black screened mid air and force disconnected. Even worse, shadow play wont record shit in arma when the game is crashing or texture glitch no matter what i do. 

I've been on the server for over 2 years now and i never remember there being a texture glitch even 6 months ago... Could you please fix it? As far as im concerned literally everyone is annoyed by it whether they personally are plagued with it or not. Not only does it effect the person who gets texture glitched but it also slows down their teammates/friends.

Thanks, 

TomKingslayer

Main Components:
980 ti
i7 4790k 

1600mhz DDR3 2x8gb 
Asrock z97 fatality.

Storage.

256gb Crucial M.2 SSD(ARMA 3 INSTALL.)
160gb Intel 320 SSD(Windows)
1tb HDD(Random shit, Steam folder for not important games.)

20 hours? hah, you got it good buddy. I go at least once every 3 hours. Used to happen literally once or twice an hour. It was horrible and I almost quit because of it.

It's gotten better since I switched to full screen windowed and turned down some settings. But the most annoying thing is how people say this is Arma's fault. Maybe I'm an idiot or just really lucky, but in every other game mode that I've played INCLUDING other altis life servers I have NEVER experienced black screens or texture bugs this frequently. In fact, I've never had problems with texture bugs, frozen screens, or black screens when I've played KOTH, Wasteland, Exile, Epoch, etc.. 

In other life servers texture bugs have happened, but absolutely nowhere near as frequently as in Olympus. 

On 1/31/2017 at 2:16 PM, Marinus said:

20 hours? hah, you got it good buddy. I go at least once every 3 hours. Used to happen literally once or twice an hour. It was horrible and I almost quit because of it.

It's gotten better since I switched to full screen windowed and turned down some settings. But the most annoying thing is how people say this is Arma's fault. Maybe I'm an idiot or just really lucky, but in every other game mode that I've played INCLUDING other altis life servers I have NEVER experienced black screens or texture bugs this frequently. In fact, I've never had problems with texture bugs, frozen screens, or black screens when I've played KOTH, Wasteland, Exile, Epoch, etc.. 

In other life servers texture bugs have happened, but absolutely nowhere near as frequently as in Olympus. 

Ill correct my statement up top, it was supposed to say two hours.

On 1/31/2017 at 2:16 PM, Marinus said:

Ill correct my statement up top, it was supposed to say two hours.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎28 at 3:53 AM, Mini said:

Your so inactive it fucking hurts, your trash I don't comprehend how the actual fucking hell you think you have the room to call people out on wanting attention.

Why is being inactive so bad? You're supposed to play games on your free time, not devote your life to it