Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Cockly Legend Kills

4 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

i dont really post montages wtf also @Peter Long HELP HE TOLD ME TO KYS GIVE HIME WARNING POINTS. also fight me anytime lol "shut u shitters up" we'll see about that.

oh boo who. Cry about it pleb. I'm referring to you, I'm referring to the community as a whole.

1 hour ago, AN7iDoT3 said:

we're not random scrub.

yes, you are. I have no idea who any of you are, never seen you own a cartel, and the only time I see your names are  on the left side of the chat buddy.

Edited by Augustus
6 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Welp now that admins are mentioned...

inb4locked.

nah bro, we're golden man! Not even worried

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

yes, you are. I have no idea who any of you are, never seen you own a cartel, and the only time I see your name is on the left side of the screen buddy.

That is correct man, we rack up so many kills that you see our name all the fucking time mate.

for your information you fuck, it's WHISKEY bitch

What do you mean we never owned a cartel, we just killed VX and took your cartel shitter and that was yesterday. Before you type shit, get your facts right kid.

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

yes, you are. I have no idea who any of you are, never seen you own a cartel, and the only time I see your name is on the left side of the screen buddy.

To be honest, you wonder why VX has so much shit against them is because they dont know when to stop running the mouth. Only peopel I have respect for is @Solomon and @bigPat, all the rest I see talk shit and can't back it up. 

7 minutes ago, AN7iDoT3 said:

nah bro, we're golden man! Not even worried

That is correct man, we rack up so many kills that you see our name all the fucking time mate.

for your information you fuck, it's WHISKEY bitch

lol, it's whiskey? Isn't this your second shit gang you've tried to start? please, stop talking lmao

Just now, Augustus said:

lol, it's whiskey? Isn't this your second shit gang you've tried to start? please, stop talking lmao

shit gang? Ya okay kid, why don't go go back in your time machine and recall all the times you got fucked, wait its more than you can count. End it there man. You have nothing to argue with man

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

What was the first shit gang because please tell me I'm os very curious?

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

still no comment. I even gave you extra time to thing of a comeback bitch. 

lel calm down Mr. 

3 hours ago, AN7iDoT3 said:

we're not random scrub. 

What the fuck does it look like I am

*you're

Again, why are you getting involved when your a toxic little kid. Get a life low-life scum. 

Its funny how you hide the fact that we destroy VX and yet yoou still say we're random haha. Why don't you look in the mirror once in a great while. It's also funny because you know who we are yet you post something thinking you'll get rep or some shit. Like dude, fuck off and grow a pair. We don't have time to deal with plebs.

"we dont have time to deal with plebs." then why respond. *sounds like Mr. Boonie to me* 

lel ur funny. Just why the shit post?

Just now, Pocketoli said:

lel calm down Mr. 

"we dont have time to deal with plebs." then why respond. *sounds like Mr. Boonie to me* 

lel ur funny. Just why the shit post?

get a life