Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

News Team

"Sofia News at 9, this is Aunt Jemima coming at you live from Sofia. Headline stories this morning -BigPat is raging at someone and Vigilantes are invading the city. We will be coming back with these stories later this evening with our Sofia Nightly News at 6" 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, [H|H] Frost said:

"Sofia News at 9, this is Aunt Jemima coming at you live from Sofia. Headline stories this morning -BigPat is raging at someone and Vigilantes are invading the city. We will be coming back with these stories later this evening with our Sofia Nightly News at 6" 

Haha top kek. "Will they stay and fight or will they retreat to Sophia rebel. Tune at 6 to find out the fate of VX"

• Like 2
2 hours ago, [H|H] Frost said:

This happened last night

News team is implemented almost fully I think. I've seen some admins playing as news team. I bet they're getting a tule book and procedures set up. Along with the system for broadcasting things live to people. I know Jesse wanted to be able to broadcast to billboards in Kavala square with a live picture.

• Like 1