Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Where has the roleplay gone?

4 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

remember when arma like first came out? tempests erewhere.. players without massive egos ? when rp was a thing ? when gangs would give people permission to do safe runs? respect? the days where everyone didn't know what they were doing ! 

Tell the plebs to hit us MC up, we are helping new people out again the best we can again. Anything from protection to advice xD

3 minutes ago, RambleR said:

Tell the plebs to hit us MC up, we are helping new people out again the best we can again. Anything from protection to advice xD

:lol: hahaha we get enough in tree maybe if u get a bunch we can have like a rook pleb off and draft them all after, tree can be the eastern conference an MC can be west 

• Like 1

Honestly I just hang around kavala all the time... I dont buy anything expensive so if I get RDMed I don't have to worry about getting comp. Usually if you hang around kavala and someone is rdming all the scats will band together and kill him... TBH if I put in a comp request every time I was RDMed I think I would have around 500k just from rooks alone. :pog:

7 hours ago, Creepy said:

LOL @Muthinator 

You truly run in different circles from the rest of us plebs if you think the cops are going to RP with you BEFORE you're caught. All they see is that bounty and it's all 

I'm not saying there's anything inherently wrong with that per say, I'm just saying if I walk into HQ with a 750k bounty ain't no one talkin' to me 'bout shit.. ya heard?

#Gangwars2017

I never said that cops dont hunt for bounties.  Many do, as they should.  Thats the deterrent to being wanted.

As to your other statement... You are out of your gourd.  No cop in there right mind is going to attempt to engage in legit RP with you, before you are in custody, if you are wanted for more then half a mil.  Why is this you may ask? Well let me tell you.  Its because no person that is wanted for over a half mil is going to actually sit there and risk getting caught for the sake of RP.  What I dont agree with is cops using shit RP to identify you.  Personally I think a cop should need probable cause to stop you regardless of how much your bounty is.  Also, if you walk into the HQ with a 750,000k bounty and expect them not to hem your ass up immediately then you need to re-evaluate how you play Arma...  

Lastly, stop finding disgusting gifs.  That thing is cringy as fuck...

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Muthinator said:

I never said that cops dont hunt for bounties.  Many do, as they should.  Thats the deterrent to being wanted.

As to your other statement... You are out of your gourd.  No cop in there right mind is going to attempt to engage in legit RP with you, before you are in custody, if you are wanted for more then half a mil.  Why is this you may ask? Well let me tell you.  Its because no person that is wanted for over a half mil is going to actually sit there and risk getting caught for the sake of RP.  What I dont agree with is cops using shit RP to identify you.  Personally I think a cop should need probable cause to stop you regardless of how much your bounty is.  Also, if you walk into the HQ with a 750,000k bounty and expect them not to hem your ass up immediately then you need to re-evaluate how you play Arma...  

Lastly, stop finding disgusting gifs.  That thing is cringy as fuck...

basically never surrender to cops unless your rp story cures cancer because you will be going to jail or full ticket 

1 minute ago, RAYRAY said:

basically never surrender to cops unless your rp story cures cancer because you will be going to jail or full ticket 

Basically dont expect the cops to want to listen to retarded stories during processing after you got done fighting, fleeing, or you have a huge bounty.

On 3/29/2017 at 10:49 AM, Google said:

You're complaining about roleplay, and that is out of RP meaning you broke roleplay. What a cunt.

Hold it, I thought I told you to stay away from this place forever. This is Microsoft territory