Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Server Rule update 4/30/2017

Chapter 7: Do not harm R&R

Hide contents

1. Do not mess with R&R unless they are going against your directives to offer services to another player.

1.  Citizens cannot order a medic to revive a deceased player.

2.  Citizens may only interfere with a medic performing his or her duties by ordering the medic to stop reviving, or not to revive, a player, group, or gang.

2.  Never steal from or rob a R&R member for any reason.

3.  At CARTELS ONLY, R&R may be killed on sight IF they are on the ground. R&R Aircraft must still be engaged with text or obvious warning shots.

4.  R&R may be killed or taken hostage when following the guidelines found in the R&R Master Handbook under the Hostage chapter.

5.  For in depth R&R rules refer to the R&R Master Handbook.

Rule takes effect now.

That's pretty much it. Decision was in part by admins and Sr R&R leadership. Simple. Must still engage R&R air at cartels before shooting them. If they are on the ground, you can blast 'em.

8 minutes ago, McDili said:

1.  Citizens cannot order a medic to revive a deceased player.

2.  Citizens may only interfere with a medic performing his or her duties by ordering the medic to stop reviving, or not to revive, a player, group, or gang.

didnt this get changed too?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, McDili said:

If you're referring to the warning shot thing, it got reverted.

"3. Citizens cannot order a medic to revive a deceased player that has not requested due to game mechanic limitations."

the stuff in the update post aint in the handbook any more

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yobson said:

"3. Citizens cannot order a medic to revive a deceased player that has not requested due to game mechanic limitations."

the stuff in the update post aint in the handbook any more

If the R&R handbook changed then I am unaware. I did not change the handbook.

If by the "Handbook" you mean the server rules, I didn't take anything out. I added a line.

I disagree with this. If they want to take the slower route (~30 seconds) its there problem. The people who spray down or titan medic helis do it for a reason they dont do it for the keks theyre mid battle for fuck sakes. Its the medics problem not the players they shouldent have to deal with shit like that mid fight...

• Like 1
Just now, Hot Pocket said:

Get rid of us and there is no chance you're getting revived :)

Thank god. I don't want to be revived nor do I want to have to camp other peoples' bodies for 20 minutes just to stop them from being revived.

2 minutes ago, rabid said:

so wait, On the ground? So if I see a medic hatchback driving at cartel I can just blast him now? or only if he exits his vehicle

Yes

so much anger and hate for R&R in this post. if you think its a useless faction stop requesting then. have fun losing those loadouts :)

edit: I also feel like this will stop a lot of R&R from going to cartels at all. expect alot less responses and revives at cartels now.  

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Infinitas said:

edit: I also feel like this will stop a lot of R&R from going to cartels at all. expect alot less responses and revives at cartels now.  

Hopefully.

you know i for onr try to be fair and even to go to cartel island to assist whomever asked for a revive, if the cartels dont want us to revive whiole in a active engagment then why not send a text that states no medics down there till the fight is done and then ull let us know when to come revive everyone. i know alot of the other clans have done the same thing and then the rest of the map is not being harmed by medics on the island. also with a rule that says i can be shot on ground down at the cartels i might not want to come down just so someone can popshot me and then my 15 minute nlr applies. can we all just use our heads once in awhile and help one another out.

thegodfather

• Like 6
2 hours ago, theycallmepaw said:

you know i for onr try to be fair and even to go to cartel island to assist whomever asked for a revive, if the cartels dont want us to revive whiole in a active engagment then why not send a text that states no medics down there till the fight is done and then ull let us know when to come revive everyone. i know alot of the other clans have done the same thing and then the rest of the map is not being harmed by medics on the island. also with a rule that says i can be shot on ground down at the cartels i might not want to come down just so someone can popshot me and then my 15 minute nlr applies. can we all just use our heads once in awhile and help one another out.

thegodfather

can confirm best medic with best rp

• Like 3