Server Rule update 5/7/2017

Chapter 7

2.  Never steal, rob, or harvest a kidney of an R&R member for any reason.

Chapter 13

6.  The Warzone is a very large illegal/redzone that follows Cartel rules for all factions.

4 hours ago, McDili said:

Chapter 7

2.  Never steal, rob, or harvest a kidney of an R&R member for any reason.

Well that's no fun, is it bad then if one of the very first days on the server, a medic taught me how to take someone's kidney by letting me take his? :Kappa:

We just called it training for me to become a doctor

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So i'm wondering if this is what someone was talking about.
They said McDili updated rules on cartels that its ok to not engange medics for denials and its ok to just kill them.
Here all it says warzone is to be treated like a cartel but nothing about how you can just kill medics with out properly engaging.
I know warzone is kos for medics unless your in the air.
Hm... someone must of miss read this ingame and then got all kinds of triggered.
If the rule has been changed were medics can be killed in cartels with no proper engagement i can not find it where McDili updated the rules for that.

4 minutes ago, Theak said:

They said McDili updated rules on cartels that its ok to not engange medics for denials and its ok to just kill them.
Here all it says warzone is to be treated like a cartel but nothing about how you can just kill medics with out properly engaging.
Hm... someone must of miss read this ingame and then got all kinds of triggered.
If the rule has been changed were medics can be killed in cartels with no proper engagement i can not find it where McDili updated the rules for that.

Check around for the april 28th rule change

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Theak said:

Found what i think they were talking about but since i had responded with an orcha to the cartel i believe they were still wrong. so with no proper engagement, ie. warning shots text or even direct they were still in the wrong.

even though i lost an orcha its no big deal and ill just let it go because its not that big a deal. Im a good medic who doesnt do it for the money or fame ;) I do it because medics are needed.
Scatters and 12yr olds are abundante nothing you can do but shrug them off and continue to play the good ol game.
I was just curious. if i miss read it.   Some of these players can get so triggered and rude. But who doesnt get caught up in the moment from time to time.

10 hours ago, Theak said:

Found what i think they were talking about but since i had responded with an orcha to the cartel i believe they were still wrong. so with no proper engagement, ie. warning shots text or even direct they were still in the wrong.

even though i lost an orcha its no big deal and ill just let it go because its not that big a deal. Im a good medic who doesnt do it for the money or fame ;) I do it because medics are needed.
Scatters and 12yr olds are abundante nothing you can do but shrug them off and continue to play the good ol game.
I was just curious. if i miss read it.   Some of these players can get so triggered and rude. But who doesnt get caught up in the moment from time to time.

You're right, medics can be killed on sight at cartels/warzone if they are grounded. If they are airborne, they must AT LEAST be sent warning shots with a chance to comply/fly away.