Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Don't ruin organ harvesting!!!

aye. We didn't ruin the admins did making it worth 15k like the fuck. Easy fix. Keep the timer make them worth 30-40k and make scapels like 10k but they dont break. The problem was you  could get a new kidney and instantly loose it to someone else

now that it is 15k its completely not worth your time and people on the first day it comes out are gonna spam the shit out of it, it would die down in the next few days but now its completely dead the day after it came out frankly i'm disappointed. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DarwinsMisfit said:

Just a fun aspect of the game, don't want to see it ruined for the rest of us. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone this is just a blanket statement.

I guess you don't post on the forums much darwin, Member since 2014 with 30 rep XD

Just now, RambleR said:

Id rather be here for 3 years and keep quite. Than be here for a year and say stupid pointless shit. The guy is adressing a problem, if you are not here to help with that problem. o7 plx

why so hostile ? I'm not talking shit to Darwin and I have nothing against his post. I just think its funny that he has been a member of the forums for 3+ years with 30 posts

22 minutes ago, rabid said:

why so hostile ? I'm not talking shit to Darwin and I have nothing against his post. I just think its funny that he has been a member of the forums for 3+ years with 30 posts

I think you have no ears ,so I post about it ? No 

Damn @DarwinsMisfit has made 8.5% of all his posts within 17 hours! And he's been a member for, give or take 24 hours, 22.848 hours. That means Darwin has made 8.5% of his total posts in about 0.007% of the time he's been on the forums.

im sorry... I'm really bored in my study hall.... but, congratz Darwin. This is possibly the most active you've been on the forums in the 2.6 years you've been on the forums.

• Like 1

I haven't been on since this was implemented, so I don't know if this is how it already works or not, if it is, ignore me.

What if the prices fluctuated like they do with normal commodities you can sell. For example if a gang decides to spam the shit out of it, prices will drop dramatically and it won't be worth it anymore. Restarts would be the only point where you'd have to be on guard for DB scats in Kavela.

I acknowledge the fact that this is potentially a stupidly bad idea, so please tell me where the problem would be rather than spamming me with shitty reaction pics or insults.

28 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

I haven't been on since this was implemented, so I don't know if this is how it already works or not, if it is, ignore me.

What if the prices fluctuated like they do with normal commodities you can sell. For example if a gang decides to spam the shit out of it, prices will drop dramatically and it won't be worth it anymore. Restarts would be the only point where you'd have to be on guard for DB scats in Kavela.

I acknowledge the fact that this is potentially a stupidly bad idea, so please tell me where the problem would be rather than spamming me with shitty reaction pics or insults.

The prices that fluctuate do so because they are features that are meant to be treated as, as jesse puts it, occupations.  The amount of drugs that can be processed in a server reset is much larger than the number of kidneys that can be harvested, as kidneys were not meant to be an occupation.  This means that if the price were to fluctuate one of two things would most likely happen.  The fluctuation would be so small per "bunch" of kidneys you sold that it wouldn't really matter, or one bunch of kidneys by one player would ruin the market and make it turn a loss based on how much each scalpel costs.  Even if these two things didn't happen and they found a balance, it really wouldn't make too much difference as you can only gather and sell so many kidneys per reset.  So it isn't necessarily a bad idea so much as a relatively pointless one in my opinion

Guest G.O.A.T.
5 hours ago, rabid said:

I think your post to like ratio is pretty funny tbh

1 hour ago, brodyunderwood1 said:

The prices that fluctuate do so because they are features that are meant to be treated as, as jesse puts it, occupations.  The amount of drugs that can be processed in a server reset is much larger than the number of kidneys that can be harvested, as kidneys were not meant to be an occupation.  This means that if the price were to fluctuate one of two things would most likely happen.  The fluctuation would be so small per "bunch" of kidneys you sold that it wouldn't really matter, or one bunch of kidneys by one player would ruin the market and make it turn a loss based on how much each scalpel costs.  Even if these two things didn't happen and they found a balance, it really wouldn't make too much difference as you can only gather and sell so many kidneys per reset.  So it isn't necessarily a bad idea so much as a relatively pointless one in my opinion

Well I mainly meant that they'd sort of amplify the fluctuation in a sense, meaning it doesn't take as much to crash prices.

17 hours ago, OlympusAccount said:

Well I mainly meant that they'd sort of amplify the fluctuation in a sense, meaning it doesn't take as much to crash prices.

I understood, but again fluctuation usually only affects things you sell in large amounts. How many kidneys can you gather with new regulations within a reset.  Lets say you were even lucky enough to get 30.  The difference made by a 2k fluctuation in meth would still be much larger when you consider the amount sold than a 3k reduction in kidney prices.  the difference would be less than 100k while the difference of average black market sales (in largest reasonable quantity) can easily be well over 200 or 300k.  Minimal difference. And this didn't even factor in the losses of having to replace scalpels and the time it takes to gather kidneys.  Again, not a bad idea. just one that wouldn't have too much of an effect in the end.

7 hours ago, brodyunderwood1 said:

I understood, but again fluctuation usually only affects things you sell in large amounts. How many kidneys can you gather with new regulations within a reset.  Lets say you were even lucky enough to get 30.  The difference made by a 2k fluctuation in meth would still be much larger when you consider the amount sold than a 3k reduction in kidney prices.  the difference would be less than 100k while the difference of average black market sales (in largest reasonable quantity) can easily be well over 200 or 300k.  Minimal difference. And this didn't even factor in the losses of having to replace scalpels and the time it takes to gather kidneys.  Again, not a bad idea. just one that wouldn't have too much of an effect in the end.

That's true, that does make sense.

7 hours ago, brodyunderwood1 said:

I read math then zoned out.