Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Mil Reward For Assistance

Welllll, I have been trying to figure this out for a long ass time now, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to get it working. If anyone know the fix to this, I'll pay a mil or two, or hell, at this point, possibly even 3 depending on the fix.

-I am unable to launch a good amount of games, like CS:GO, Rocket League, CS:Source, and GMod.

-So for the games listed above (possible more if I try launching em), I press "Play" but all it will do, depending on the game, is either start running, then it will say "Syncing", then close out like nothing happened, or for CS:GO, it will start, go to a black screen for a split second like it is opening up, then close out but Steam still says the game is running

-I will try to get videos of these in a min, but editing is gonna be a bitch, so just putting this part up for now

-I have tried to Verify Game Files, Uninstalling/Reinstalling the games, using a certain code for startup, Uninstalling/Reinstalling Steam but none of em helped

-Will probably pay 2 or 3 mil at this point unless it's a "Check this box" kinda fix, but would still do at least a mil for that info

-If something works, I'll pm you and meet up in Olympus some time

Usually when you experience the failure of applications launching, your PC is most likely being overloaded or overheated. So a good way to fix this is to take some hot water and a dish rag, open up your pc, and just wipe down all of the components. It is also a good idea to do this on carpet with wool socks on to make sure your feet don't get cold in the process. There's no need to let it dry, just boot it up as soon as you're done cleaning and your PC should run amazingly. You might find that your monitor doesn't turn on for a while, but just give it some time, it'll boot up eventually.

Serious Note:

- Hit windows key + R

- Type msconfig

- Select diagnostic start up

- Choose to restart your PC

- Do not launch any applications except Steam and attempt to run your games

- If it works there might be a service/application from a third-party that is conflicting with Steam

Also, it is a good idea to make sure your Windows is entirely up to date, as well as your drivers. To check your drivers, as well as for any corrupt ones, hit windows key + R and type "devmgmt.msc". Click the magnifying glass on the top tool bar and ensure that all of your devices are up to date. Also check the drop downs for any corrupt devices. If you are using a Nvidia card make sure your running the most recent driver. Also you can try updating your BIOS if you are using an older motherboard, just search on your manufacturers website. Good luck.

I used to run into this problem frequently back when i had a laptop. Try to uninstall and reinstall all of your graphics drivers through the nvidia/amd software. Could it possibly be a problem related to overheating? If all else fails, backup all important files and start fresh.