To be completely honest, is the only reason you're here because Asylum is dying and you want to make it look better than Olympus? Because at this point the only thing that looks better for Asylum is the fact you had a couple features before us that you didn't come up with yourselves.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, McDili said:

When I speak to the Asylum admins about some of the bans they issued for "Inconsistent recoil" they clearly had no idea what recoil bonus was. I had to actually explain it to one of them. Do people use pulldowns here and on Asylum? Yes, of course. But we like to remove uncertainty from the equation as much as possible before issuing a ban all the while staying educated about how the game actually works. There's still a lot of people who don't even know about recoil bonus.

What the fuck is recoil bonus.

24 minutes ago, Pledge said:

To be completely honest, is the only reason you're here because Asylum is dying and you want to make it look better than Olympus? Because at this point the only thing that looks better for Asylum is the fact you had a couple features before us that you didn't come up with yourselves.

I think @Eazy summed it up pretty well on the Asylum forums tbh. I'll let him share it if he wants.

7 minutes ago, Grenade65 said:

What the fuck is recoil bonus.

Just because I know someone out there will read this and hope for an answer, it's when your gun is positioned above/around an object. You get a passive bonus to your recoil. You can tell by looking at the top right and seeing if there is a visible box outline next to your stance indicator.

if you're complaining about this and you are an asylum player you should be happy to play on another server that is somewhat similar and that doesn't mass kick/make everyone on the server not shotgun every five minutes. Asylum won't come back more then likely. We are the future. 

13 hours ago, McDili said:

I think @Eazy summed it up pretty well on the Asylum forums tbh. I'll let him share it if he wants.

Just because I know someone out there will read this and hope for an answer, it's when your gun is positioned above/around an object. You get a passive bonus to your recoil. You can tell by looking at the top right and seeing if there is a visible box outline next to your stance indicator.

Ayyyy so i can be toxic at the request of an admin?

Well here is my argument to the asylum admins and devs as to why Olympus is now miles ahead Asylum.

"They have an ACTIVE gang base.

They have more than one aspect of gang life. 

They have gang wars. (At least good ones anyway, not hosted by retards who think they know what they're doing)

They have a lot more illegal runs. (That are actually WORTH doing, doesn't take 45 minutes to make a loadout, shit on here is straight pathetic)

Cop VS Gangs is 10x funner, there's so much more. Jails are fun (It's also conveniently Pyrgos island), Blackwaters are fun as hell, FEDS ARE WORTH DOING, YOU ACTUALLY PROFIT FROM THAT SHIT.

From the Dev side of Olympus, they do a great job of making rebels and illegal area's better. (Visually) Rebels on here are just NPC's placed inside already placed buildings (Dev's on olympus get creative for the most part)"

Btw @Economic

If we are to go down the route of people "copying" each other, I think its fairly easy to say that Olympus has by far the more original and thought out ideas.

Yes, the Gang Wars system (The idea, not the code) may have been taken from Asylum, but I'm pretty confident @Jesse used it as a platform to work on, because quite frankly, the Asylum Gang Wars system is shit, and hasn't been fixed for a year now. Jesse has more or less improved and fixed a broken system, while also putting his on spin on it. 

If we are to accuse people of copying, then there would be no point in creating a Altis Life server. 

So by your ideology, Olympus copies Asylum because we also have a Garage to pull vehicles, we also have a rebel to gear up at.

You're just trying to put dirt on someones work fam, stop.

Besides, the gang war system won't affect you on either server, your always on that respawn screen.

• Like 2
On 6/3/2017 at 4:11 PM, McDili said:

When I speak to the Asylum admins about some of the bans they issued for "Inconsistent recoil" they clearly had no idea what recoil bonus was. I had to actually explain it to one of them. Do people use pulldowns here and on Asylum? Yes, of course. But we like to remove uncertainty from the equation as much as possible before issuing a ban all the while staying educated about how the game actually works. There's still a lot of people who don't even know about recoil bonus.

hmm, sounds like someone very familiar...

On 6/3/2017 at 1:08 PM, Economic said:

How are the asylum mission files holding up?

-Moving Cartels

-War points

-Bliindfolds

Next thing you know there will be talents on the Y menu

Find the nearest rope and use it buddy you have lied and lied about age and you apparent "skill" you shit tier retard you need to take a seat before you are bullied off of Olympus like you were asylum dumb kid 

I have just started a war with a 5 year old xd

On 6/4/2017 at 9:17 AM, Jesse said:

Blindfolds that are completely different than what Asylum has. We use a mask that the player can remove themselves, it's not a fucking bucket. Moving cartels, well... there isn't really anything special there... War Points, if only you knew how different ours were compared to theirs. Also, how I had the idea of how I wanted to do ours before they released their recent update to factor in how many the other person had, etc. But you just know everything. If we were "copying" their files you'd probably see 10x the problems. Play with "Show Script Errors" on their once....

Can also confidently say I don't need any of Asylums code to do anything. Nor do I use anyone else's scripts/code base for that matter. Think what you want.

Oh, and it's funny how you're trying to bash us for adding the things that everyone here asks for...

Cut him some slack he doesn't know much about asylum war system because he's never been in a semi decent gang on there he's just tryna bash at the end of the day I know and everyone else knows he's doing it for attention. You keep doing what you are doing Jesse it's working really well in my opinion.

On 6/3/2017 at 3:00 PM, buckie said:

32bit why do u continue to come here go get in the corner with strafe and panda

You  are pissing me off dad

• Like 1