I think I can speak for all the staff when I say, "Who gives a shit?". Many Altis life servers have similar features. Nobody really cares if Asylum has the same feature. The devs and staff are trying to improve Olympus because without changes the server would be stagnant.

• Like 10
  • Admin

Take Apple computer Inc for example. Yes some features have been somewhat copied from other manufacturers but they take something and just make it better. 

Nothing wrong with taking an idea and molding it to perfection. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Economic said:

How are the asylum mission files holding up?

-Moving Cartels

-War points

-Bliindfolds

Next thing you know there will be talents on the Y menu

to quote @McDili "I've seen another server that had guns on it too.", i find that being a sufficient enough answer to the whole thread.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Bow said:

they're doing great, clearly

Yeah if your asking about the same people that used to be  selling hatchbacks sports for ''PAYPAL DONATIONS'' fraudulent method there. Bohemia even  sent them letters and went ahead and removed their battleye rights  for a while until they removed their donation system and revamp them. They are very weird group of folks. For instance the owner had a canadian register his OWN company in canada to save on taxes.  They  also took a lot of people's money for a stand alone LIFE mod that will never be going anywhere. People haven't received anything yet.  YEAH they are good at baiting people for money and having 5 servers that way sure. 

A friend of mine is a lieutenant and the other one an admins on the asylums server he told me  one of the admin  out there used someone's paypal info to retrace him on facebook & other platform to bully him & to send him threats. All this because he was trolling in game and made the guy REALLY mad. He's 27 he was like 15. I've seen community managers pull aside a kid that rdm and begging to come back. They made him legit cried and made him feel like shit. We are talking full grown man talking down to a child. Those convos used to be recorded on a site called asylum exposed. They have since asked to close the site because it was hurting their business.

Let's just say olympus is an awesome community sure it's not perfect but it's FAR FAR FAR away from asylum and thats a good thing TRUST ME!.

Speaking of asylum praisers it's funny a lot of people i see coming to olympus are normally people that have been banned for hacking or similar & can't go back. I know for a fact.

Long live olympus if you ask me!

I mean admins and devs on Olympus are the best yes I am permed but I don't care if still gonna support and defend this great community If they weren't doing there jobs the server would be shit Thanks @McDili @Ignis @Serpico @Jesse @Grandma Gary @Muthinator @Poseidon @Doc @Talindor @Plumber @Isaac Newton @Bow @Ares @Peter Long @Rex You guys are Olympus and thanks to any admins or devs and mods that I missed 

• Like 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
4 hours ago, Economic said:

How are the asylum mission files holding up?

-Moving Cartels

-War points

-Bliindfolds

Next thing you know there will be talents on the Y menu

How is the rubber banding mass kicks going buddy? 

You are a fucking retard lol. I played asylum for quite some time and then I came to here fully because this was the obvious better server lol. Asylum is dead as fuck, the server crashes every 2 seconds. Whats wrong with using good ideas? It doesn't fucking matter lol. You been playing there for like 2 weeks lmao settle down.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stay puft marshmallow said:

Yeah if your asking about the same people that used to be  selling hatchbacks sports for ''PAYPAL DONATIONS'' fraudulent method there. Bohemia even  sent them letters and went ahead and removed their battleye rights  for a while until they removed their donation system and revamp them. They are very weird group of folks. For instance the owner had a canadian register his OWN company in canada to save on taxes.  They  also took a lot of people's money for a stand alone LIFE mod that will never be going anywhere. People haven't received anything yet.  YEAH they are good at baiting people for money and having 5 servers that way sure. 

A friend of mine is a lieutenant and the other one an admins on the asylums server he told me  one of the admin  out there used someone's paypal info to retrace him on facebook & other platform to bully him & to send him threats. All this because he was trolling in game and made the guy REALLY mad. He's 27 he was like 15. I've seen community managers pull aside a kid that rdm and begging to come back. They made him legit cried and made him feel like shit. We are talking full grown man talking down to a child. Those convos used to be recorded on a site called asylum exposed. They have since asked to close the site because it was hurting their business.

Let's just say olympus is an awesome community sure it's not perfect but it's FAR FAR FAR away from asylum and thats a good thing TRUST ME!.

Speaking of asylum praisers it's funny a lot of people i see coming to olympus are normally people that have been banned for hacking or similar & can't go back. I know for a fact.

Long live olympus if you ask me!

None of that can top peter dong calling up Joel's mommy lmao

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Infinitas said:

that's because Olympus takes all the asylum rejects who have been banned. They can get away with all of that here.

When I speak to the Asylum admins about some of the bans they issued for "Inconsistent recoil" they clearly had no idea what recoil bonus was. I had to actually explain it to one of them. Do people use pulldowns here and on Asylum? Yes, of course. But we like to remove uncertainty from the equation as much as possible before issuing a ban all the while staying educated about how the game actually works. There's still a lot of people who don't even know about recoil bonus.