Locked Remove houses from RDMers

Remove houses from RMDers  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If someone RDMed at the start of server 3, (and there's proper video proof) their houses on server 3 should be stripped since they broke the rules to get them

• yes
    • no

All I hear is Organo say "I hear 16 different footsteps" then you hear his background audio and his screaming "THERES SO MANY PEOPLE THEY ALL ARE SHOOTING" "Im pretty sure they all just RDM'd"

• Like 1
  • Owner

I lost a 14mil house to an RDM'er, dont see me complaining. Next time prepare yourself for a situation like this, because im sure the admins have over 100 RDM reports as is to handle right now, and they wont have the time to sort through all the logs and remove houses.

4 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

All I hear is Organo say "I hear 16 different footsteps" then you hear his background audio and his screaming "THERES SO MANY PEOPLE THEY ALL ARE SHOOTING" "Im pretty sure they all just RDM'd"

Can only imagine :Kappa:

1 hour ago, Isaac Newton said:

Alright well then probably not.

Compensation is given to those who are victim to someone breaking rules, but that would require that you own whatever it is you are asking comp. for.

im not saying give them to the person getting rdmed, just strip them from the rdmer

3 hours ago, Berg02 said:

im not saying give them to the person getting rdmed, just strip them from the rdmer

Not gonna happen.  Submit a player report if you feel as if a rule has been broken.  We aren't gonna go around deleting houses from people.  That was never a thing before and it certainly isn't now.