Locked R&R Handbook Update 7/25/17

I'm happy for this change because I always felt silly asking "May I administer first-aid?" to a player limping towards me screaming "MEDIC!!"

11 hours ago, Unjo said:

You mean all that time when medics were healing me without asking for free was breaking the rules.

How dare they

Yep LOL

I think the entire senior team would have been blacklisted already if it was actually enforced

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Mooey said:

How do dopamine crates work? I have an idea as to how it works but I feel I could be wrong. Can someone explain?

It is a crate that can be dropped anywhere and is slung like a vehicle, if you scroll on it you can get a dopamine and buy epi-pens for 15k.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kev said:

It is a crate that can be dropped anywhere and is slung like a vehicle, if you scroll on it you can get a dopamine and buy epi-pens for 15k.

Thank you

• Like 1
On 7/25/2017 at 11:04 PM, Isaac Newton said:

Chapter IV - Equipment

5.4. Medical personal may deliver medical crates solely upon the request of a civilian, group, or gang.  A revive request located near a cartel cap point can be considered a valid request for a crate.  The medic should be careful to choose a central location to deploy the crate in these cases.

Chapter VII - Medical Interaction

1. Medics must obtain verbal, or written, permission from a citizen prior to administering any form of medical aid.

1. Medics do not need permission to administer aid to players.  

1.1   Players can still deny themselves medical aid in which the medic must obey.

So medics can just perform surprise prostate exams?!!?!?! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...