Cops Camping Gangsheds

I just find it ridiculous how there are a million other things cops could be doing, raiding red zones, cleaning up cities of RDMers or dealing with people trying to turn them self in but instead they choose to camp a gangshed, knowing that eventually someone with a high bounty will eventually roll by. Thoughts on cops camping gangsheds? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Toasty said:

I just find it ridiculous how there are a million other things cops could be doing, raiding red zones, cleaning up cities of RDMers or dealing with people trying to turn them self in but instead they choose to camp a gangshed, knowing that eventually someone with a high bounty will eventually roll by. Thoughts on cops camping gangsheds? 

My thought is that this is the stupidest post ever. Its not a red zone is it? Meaning they can do what they please. I have an idea as well, if there are cops at your gang shed then invest in a fucking house.

• Like 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
1 hour ago, Toasty said:

So your suggestion is that cops no longer should utilize common sense? In that, they know the location of a gang shed which harbors criminals and illegal activity? 

Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481

37 minutes ago, Lucki said:

People bitch that we check red zones.

People bitch that we sit in cities where people spawn. 

People bitch that we camp gang sheds. 

What's next? Bitching that cops can send you to jail without physically driving you there? 

They gonna bitch that we exist

Well tbh, this is why I didn't buy a drug gang shed, a lot of cops are money whores, There's no ifs/buts/coconuts about it. what could possibly provide the most money when you're in-game? Searching a full gang shed. So of course cops are going to do it.

That's why ours is pretty much a spawn point and that's it, some bare minimum gear and that's it. It gets searched? No big whoop.

Prime - Doesn't have a drug gang shed

MC - Doesn't have a drug gang shed

Trident - Doesn't have a drug gang shed.

For all the time played, I only remember Trident having their gang shed searched ONCE and it was only because there was active fighting in and around the warzone and GOAT and myself searched it. There was nothing to take but a singular titan. 

You look at TREE for example, They have a drug gang shed, I've lost count as to how many times that it's been searched by JUST me personally. There are countless other searches by Sr. APD members, you can get a SHIT load of money from using a gang shed for drugs, therefore there should be a SHIT load of risk involved. Remember, your gang shed is only as safe as your stupidest member. 

Let's not forget, Luke Duke used to sit with Rangefinders 200m/300m away watching Gang Sheds. It's not even close to as bad as it used to be.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

So your suggestion is that cops no longer should utilize common sense? In that, they know the location of a gang shed which harbors criminals and illegal activity? 

Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481

No, you should abandon all means of common sense and run around Kavala naked. This would make this man happy. 

20 minutes ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Well tbh, this is why I didn't buy a drug gang shed, a lot of cops are money whores, There's no ifs/buts/coconuts about it. what could possibly provide the most money when you're in-game? Searching a full gang shed. So of course cops are going to do it.

That's why ours is pretty much a spawn point and that's it, some bare minimum gear and that's it. It gets searched? No big whoop.

For all the time played, I only remember Trident having their gang shed searched ONCE and it was only because there was active fighting in and around the warzone and GOAT and myself searched it. There was nothing to take but a singular titan. 

You look at TREE for example, They have a drug gang shed, I've lost count as to how many times that it's been searched by JUST me personally. There are countless other searches by Sr. APD members, you can get a SHIT load of money from using a gang shed for drugs, therefore there should be a SHIT load of risk involved. Remember, your gang shed is only as safe as your stupidest member. 

Let's not forget, Luke Duke used to sit with Rangefinders 200m/300m away watching Gang Sheds. It's not even close to as bad as it used to be.

I cant tell you how many times its been searched by Sr APD and they have gotten less than 20k because we only store ingredient's. Yes there is a rare occasion where shine is stored in there but its only temporary, That's something we learned very quickly was to not store drugs because it will get camped and searched. Terrible example to use Tree

24 minutes ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Luke Duke would've camped it probably x10 times more than you thing the sr. APD did.

20 minutes ago, Not Mac said:

I cant tell you how many times its been searched by Sr APD and they have gotten less than 20k because we only store ingredient's. Yes there is a rare occasion where shine is stored in there but its only temporary, That's something we learned very quickly was to not store drugs because it will get camped and searched. Terrible example to use Tree

I'm talking about searching, the quantity of times, not necessarily the reward from it.

Don't get buttsore because I'm stating a fact.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Corporal_Moob said:

I'm talking about searching, the quantity of times, not necessarily the reward from it.

Don't get buttsore because I'm stating a fact.

Im simply stating facts im not "butt sore" at all. You implied that you have searched the shed many times and then went on to say you can make tons of money doing so, And im implying that you can search the shed as much as you want but you wont get any money out of it as long as its done properly. There is nothing wrong with having a drug gang shed its all about how you use it. But you can take it however you feel i could careless tbh

1 minute ago, Not Mac said:

Im simply stating facts im not "butt sore" at all. You implied that you have searched the shed many times and then went on to say you can make tons of money doing so, And im implying that you can search the shed as much as you want but you wont get any money out of it as long as its done properly. There is nothing wrong with having a drug gang shed its all about how you use it. But you can take it however you feel i could careless tbh

Well here's a fact. I've searched your gang shed 6+ times and here's another fact, you CAN make millions of dollar from searching them. You just assumed that I was saying I've made millions from searching your gang shed, and believed that I was saying it to "Wave my dong around" or something. Buttsore.

Now I've had to explain this I look like a cock end.

Remember kids, don't ASSUME Because assuming makes an ASS out of and Me

4 minutes ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Well here's a fact. I've searched your gang shed 6+ times and here's another fact, you CAN make millions of dollar from searching them. You just assumed that I was saying I've made millions from searching your gang shed, and believed that I was saying it to "Wave my dong around" or something. Buttsore.

Now I've had to explain this I look like a cock end.

Ok bud.

1 hour ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Oh absolutely, we bought the Shine Shed instantly because we knew how much money we could make out of it. Tbh the amount we've made from it is absurd but as you said comes risk which we've faced plenty of times. Granted luckily every time our shed has been searched it a ridiculously low amount seized, but that's because we have a system in place to prevent illegals from being in the shed. I wouldn't ever tell a gang not to have a drug shed simply due to our success from ours, however have a system in place or just be ready to accept the loss if it gets raided.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Oh absolutely, we bought the Shine Shed instantly because we knew how much money we could make out of it. Tbh the amount we've made from it is absurd but as you said comes risk which we've faced plenty of times. Granted luckily every time our shed has been searched it a ridiculously low amount seized, but that's because we have a system in place to prevent illegals from being in the shed. I wouldn't ever tell a gang not to have a drug shed simply due to our success from ours, however have a system in place or just be ready to accept the loss if it gets raided.

Happy-Lifestyle-font-b-Emoji-b-font-font-b-100-b-font-Funny-Car-font-b.jpg

• Admin
5 hours ago, Corporal_Moob said:

I think there has been a lot of good points in this thread but this is literally THE only statement I cared about. 

• Like 1