Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

What could have happened, hunter exploit

By @McDili for the medic exploit
Hello everyone, if you or someone you know was banned for "Duping Ban Wave" then this is your informational thread on what happened.

First thing's first. The R&R Impound Yard has been abused for over 1 year in what can only be described as the largest money exploit uncovered in Olympus History.

I won't go into details, but overall, Total Exploited: $728,970,000 dollars have been inflated into the market from this exploit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By @Jesse for the hunter exploit 
Just imagine the hours we wouldn't of had to have wasted had everyone been honest players and not have abused it? Bans are 10x easier to issue then wiping accounts/etc. Some had well over an hour to turn themselves in. The time to turn yourself in was relative to when you did it and when you got caught and issued a ban. For some it was 10+ hours. There was over $75m exploited from this in just a day. So you're saying we should have let it spread more then took action and waited for maybe a one or two people to come clean. What the fuck makes you think you need over an hour to send a pm or come clean? Clearly intentions were to not tell staff. If it was your intentions you wouldn't have been doing it... and if you "loved the server" you wouldn't be taking advantage. Simple as that. It really is. Your intention was to gain from the exploit if you didn't NOT do it and/or tell a staff member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So mcdili said the medic exploit ran for around 1 year that's 365 days, and jesse said this hunter exploit had already made 75mill in 1 day, that means if this exploit had the admins not caught it and it magically made the same time scale as the medic exploit it would have exploited over $27,375,000,000. Its just a estimate, pretty sure the amount of money per day would of rose as each day passed.

Thanks to our great staff we have, Bravo. The community thanks you for your service and keeping Olympus great.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Pocketoli said:

still trying?

salt

6 minutes ago, Panera said:

sv why in the ACTUAL fuck did you type this long ass MLA format essay out on the exploit and some weird ass calculations that don't mean anything 

salt

2 minutes ago, bigPat said:

what was even the point of this post???

dumb fags found a dupe glitch
Exploited it
Devs/Staff found it
Banned em!
done. End of story. 

Good job 

and salt

pretty sure I was just saying have the hunter made the same time frame as the medic exploit it would of far surpassed it. --- this is what I meant.

3 minutes ago, Soverign said:

salt

salt

and salt

pretty sure I was just saying have the hunter made the same time frame as the medic exploit it would of far surpassed it. --- this is what I meant.

Wtf are you doing saying that we are salty? How in the fuck sake does what we say reflect being salty? 
You made a useless/meaningless post for information that most people could find out for themselves or just dont give a fuck about. 

0029b122a02ea6de2df272f163ca1d56.png

https://gyazo.com/0029b122a02ea6de2df272f163ca1d56

Overall you would receive a score of 14/20, a 70%. 

The content a relevance of this whole essay was lackluster, and I was expecting more. 

You had a good grasp on grammar functions, but had a very non-diverse vocabulary.

All of this together resulted in your score of 14/20.

I hope in the future of this class you can excel in all areas of your essays. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bucko said:

0029b122a02ea6de2df272f163ca1d56.png

https://gyazo.com/0029b122a02ea6de2df272f163ca1d56

Overall you would receive a score of 14/20, a 70%. 

The content a relevance of this whole essay was lackluster, and I was expecting more. 

You had a good grasp on grammar functions, but had a very non-diverse vocabulary.

All of this together resulted in your score of 14/20.

I hope in the future of this class you can excel in all areas of your essays. 

this is the net, fuck grammar

4 minutes ago, bigPat said:

Wtf are you doing saying that we are salty? How in the fuck sake does what we say reflect being salty? 
You made a useless/meaningless post for information that most people could find out for themselves or just dont give a fuck about. 

it was a what if scenario and a thank you to our staff. 

Just now, Panera said:

I'm too busy getting kicked from a gang and then camping the gang shed under a different name to get "revenge" :Kappa:

want me to camp u next love?

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I can confidently tell you it wouldn't have made it far at all. I was well aware of the issue almost as soon as it became a thing (8-6-17 @ 6:30pm). Not that it was necessarily being exploited, since this was actually told to me before everyone started exploiting it. Just that the weight was fucked up. Not really sure on what you're getting at with this...

how long was the market glitch around before u caught that?

6 hours ago, Panera said:

I'm too busy getting kicked from a gang and then camping the gang shed under a different name to get "revenge" :Kappa:

the best part was the fucking name "deathawaits" fuckin 15 year old who shops at hot topic shit right there

On 8/11/2017 at 2:19 AM, Soverign said:

salt

salt

and salt