Hunter for sale

Ive got 2 Hunters and I don't really care about one of them... since you cant buy em anymore il sell one of my hunters for 1 mil. First to respond will get it

Deal is closed, someone already msged me. Don't post asking anymore

6 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Alright cause buying a hunter for a mill is not stupid, ok sounds good even though you buy Ifrits for 800k alright then sped sounds good Lmao.

You cant buy hunters anymore u downie I think they go for a bit more than a mil and just stop commenting stupid shit on people's posts

@Creepy @xDRO keep you dog on a leash cause all I see is "Gang - Blackwater Inc"

5 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Alright cause buying a hunter for a mill is not stupid, ok sounds good even though you buy Ifrits for 800k alright then sped sounds good Lmao.

I think I know why your over reacting like the lil bitch u are, ur signature says it all

"Gang: Blackwater Inc"

2 minutes ago, Savjuage said:

You cant buy hunters anymore u downie I think they go for a bit more than a mil and just stop commenting stupid shit on people's posts

@Creepy @xDRO keep you dog on a leash cause all I see is "Gang - Blackwater Inc"

2 minutes ago, Proud said:

I think I know why your over reacting like the lil bitch u are, ur signature says it all

@Xeltini

5 minutes ago, Proud said:

Cool, and he's still a friend. Whatever makes him happy I'm cool with, he will crawl back soon.

You literally were getting roasted everytime you left TS Channels and was about to get kicked but you gave fucking 5 dollars to not get kicked you can look on Viper's Steam for that you fucking joke lmao.

11 minutes ago, Savjuage said:

Savage don't make me end you and you garabage ass montages and trying to shit talk poeple and for my gang atlease we play lmao go scull fuck your retarded brother Proud just get the fuck off my ass.

• Like 1
Just now, Nikoteen said:

You literally were getting roasted everytime you left TS Channels and was about to get kicked but you gave fucking 5 dollars to not get kicked you can look on Viper's Steam for that you fucking joke lmao.

If your gonna attempt to make me feel bad at least make sure what your saying makes sense. My brain hurt trying to process what you said.

2 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Savage don't make me end you and you garabage ass montages and trying to shit talk poeple and for my gang atlease we play lmao go scull fuck your retarded brother Proud just get the fuck off my ass.

Its only game, why you have to be mad

4 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

1) I aint never giving Viper shit @|Viper|xd

2) I think its u getting roasted in TS mr "FBI Nikoteen"

3) I cant believe your still talking, I think its your signature, it says it all

And I don't wanna hear anything about trash montages, urs weren't only trash, they were also shot in 360p.

Edited by Proud
2 hours ago, Proud said:

1) I aint never giving Viper shit @|Viper|xd

2) I think its u getting roasted in TS mr "FBI Nikoteen"

3) I cant believe your still talking, I think its your signature, it says it all

You're* go pass preschool before trying to insult people.

4 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

I CANT BREATH

5 minutes ago, Proud said:

Ok lmao sorry that I am in a active gang that plays unlike Trident, but honestly why do you both say the same shit in a post about the same shit, you guys are legit so aids and about my signature look at yours and click that link where my eyes bleed.

Just now, Nikoteen said:

Ok lmao sorry that I am in a active gang that plays unlike Trident, but honestly why do you both say the same shit in a post about the same shit, you guys are legit so aids and about my signature look at yours and click that link where my eyes bleed.

You're signature says it all

"Blackwater Inc"