Hunter for sale

• Owner
1 hour ago, Nikoteen said:

Yeah oookkk, goodluck retard.

34 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Alright cause buying a hunter for a mill is not stupid, ok sounds good even though you buy Ifrits for 800k alright then sped sounds good Lmao.

28 minutes ago, Savjuage said:

You cant buy hunters anymore u downie I think they go for a bit more than a mil and just stop commenting stupid shit on people's posts

@Creepy @xDRO keep you dog on a leash cause all I see is "Gang - Blackwater Inc"

27 minutes ago, Proud said:

I think I know why your over reacting like the lil bitch u are, ur signature says it all

"Gang: Blackwater Inc"

25 minutes ago, Creepy said:

You boys need to chill, like seriously dont understand why your still beefing, shut the hell up and leave my boys in BW alone.

• Like 1
Just now, Nikoteen said:

Proud you were always the first guy to die and bullshit me on that you monkey.

Nikoteen playing window, and picking 2 ppl and dying is good, unlike you playing on castle hard-peeking.

BW u can have Nikoteen hes a god, hes all urs

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

You boys need to chill, like seriously dont understand why your still beefing, shut the hell up and leave my boys in BW alone.

I'm tryna sell a Hunter and he comes here trash talking, I aint gonna end just taking it like that

• Owner
1 minute ago, Nikoteen said:

Yeah your right we shouldn't be flaming a dead gang sorry.

Honestly Nikoteen, you were just in our ts yesterday talking about how you want to be in Trident and how you were pissed when you found out we had a new ts that we didnt tell you about. How about you stop being a little girl and shut the hell up on a post that is LITERALLY OFFERING TO SELL HUNTERS, same goes for you @Proud @Savjuage end it, literally so retarded to fight over something as stupid as dead gang life. People play other games, people got lives, people got school, GANG LIFE ISNT IMPORTANT ANYMORE

Just now, Ryan said:

Honestly Nikoteen, you were just in our ts yesterday talking about how you want to be in Trident and how you were pissed when you found out we had a new ts that we didnt tell you about. How about you stop being a little girl and shut the hell up on a post that is LITERALLY OFFERING TO SELL HUNTERS, same goes for you @Proud @Savjuage end it, literally so retarded to fight over something as stupid as dead gang life. People play other games, people got lives, people got school, GANG LIFE ISNT IMPORTANT ANYMORE

I'm gonna vdm kill u too And montage it

4 hours ago, Savjuage said:

You cant buy hunters anymore u downie I think they go for a bit more than a mil and just stop commenting stupid shit on people's posts

@Creepy @xDRO keep you dog on a leash cause all I see is "Gang - Blackwater Inc"

Please don't tag me in your bullshit. Thanks