Boo being AIDs

"and that was the last time anyone heard from boo, he has not been seen after this incident, rumor has it hes now retired, living hes life as a street prostitute, poor boo, he was never the same after the incident...."

• Like 1

I have a video I need to upload of him process someone while repeatedly saying dab dab while dabing with range finders then he started saying watch me whip now watch me nae nae while legit somehow doing that in game.

6 minutes ago, king lee said:

I have a video I need to upload of him process someone while repeatedly saying dab dab while dabing with range finders then he started saying watch me whip now watch me nae nae while legit somehow doing that in game.

unless he does that alot seen him do that to lmao......post it

2 hours ago, king lee said:

This.

I have to see.

1 hour ago, falcon said:

<_< 

Mad?

9 hours ago, jmb8813 said:

I can make a montage of boo being boo     shit just watched and realized I have this same video cause I was there..but hes been back since just took a few days before I saw him

I usually playboy the weekends so if I see you I'll hit you up for some clips. Lol

1 minute ago, .Jake said:

Mad?

I usually playboy the weekends so if I see you I'll hit you up for some clips. Lol

Not playboy play.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RambleR said:

Yes jake is young AF, but is actually a funny dude when not being his young self. I gave boo/jake a chance, yall should too!

If Boo would like to explain I used to HATE him, but I have him a chance after he said he can change and ever since we team up to piss off rp slayer and it's funny asf

1 hour ago, RambleR said:

Yes jake is young AF, but is actually a funny dude when not being his young self. I gave boo/jake a chance, yall should too!

I liked Jake, until he joined BW and got an ego :DansGame:

• Like 3

I used to like Jake until he got an ego too :(

1 hour ago, Savage said:

If Boo would like to explain I used to HATE him, but I have him a chance after he said he can change and ever since we team up to piss off rp slayer and it's funny asf

Facts

2 hours ago, RambleR said:

Your The man Rambler I love you. No homo

6 hours ago, falcon said:

The fact that you did this 4 times previously, after you had sAPD, and me continuously telling you to stop and you disrupting training, yes we were tad bit mad. 

Stop being so salty it's was for the laughs. 

• Like 1