65 members have voted

1. 1. Defibs?

• Fuck yes
    • Fuck no

3 hours ago, Proud said:

-CK- Mango, the answer is no

Michael go fight your brother some more

38 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Guys the answer is no, literally that would remove r&r as a faction they'd eventually seize to be a thing anymore and that shit wouldn't happen.

I mean the are hardly ever useful any how and there are not that many on when the servers are full either like 2 usually.

I used to bring a shitty attitude to any mention of defibs. But now, Tbh I don't know what direction this community wants to go anymore, towards RP or wasteland lol.

However I still look at the facts...

Sure, defibs could happen one day. It probably wouldn't effect RnR though.. Would be the same kind of effect as epi pens had minus the dopamine factor maybe. More mid-fight revives for rebels basically.

They would still cost a pretty penny and take up inventory space and probably have a cool down... There are a lot of balance factors that would come with it So it would be looked at just like any feature.

I don't agree that we need defibs and I think they are pretty unrealistic, but if they happened it wouldn't mean medics would just go away. Everyone knows that you can't replace the hard work of the R&R. PS - I'm looking into medic deployment issues right now to maximize efficiency.  So rest assured the RnR is here to stay and only going to get better :)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

I used to bring a shitty attitude to any mention of defibs. But now, Tbh I don't know what direction this community wants to go anymore, towards RP or wasteland lol.

However I still look at the facts...

Sure, defibs could happen one day. It probably wouldn't effect RnR though.. Would be the same kind of effect as epi pens had minus the dopamine factor maybe. More mid-fight revives for rebels basically.

They would still cost a pretty penny and take up inventory space and probably have a cool down... There are a lot of balance factors that would come with it So it would be looked at just like any feature.

I don't agree that we need defibs, but if they happened it wouldn't mean medics would just go away. Everyone knows that you can't replace the hard work of the R&R. PS - I'm looking into medic deployment issues right now to maximize efficiency.  So rest assured the RnR is here to stay and only going to get better :)

thx b