Locked Demoted for creating a unique RP Situation.

@Pledge @dubVee @Luke Duke Lets just put our dicks away and stop having this pissing match i am sure if we play and continue to be active we will get our PO back and i hope Sapd understands that this wasn't us trying to purposefully waste time and wont hold this to hard against us i really don't think taking this onto the forums is a smart idea and is wasting everyone's time.

• Hmm 2
3 hours ago, CucumberJack said:

Yeah, and this is why you don't join the APD. It is being run by braindeads with no respect in lead positions. Autism really..

Says you

6 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

@Pledge @dubVee @Luke Duke Lets just put our dicks away and stop having this pissing match i am sure if we play and continue to be active we will get our PO back and i hope Sapd understands that this wasn't us trying to purposefully waste time and wont hold this to hard against us i really don't think taking this onto the forums is a smart idea and is wasting everyone's time.

Quit being a pushover, I bet if 1776 happened today, you wouldnt be part of the 3%

3 minutes ago, CucumberJack said:

@Airborne I love how you think i play medic, and then tell me I'm career. I'd suggest reviewing your research as you are retarded and have no idea what you're talking about. 

That’s not very nice sir I’d like to report you and have you permed 

@Poseidon

3 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Says the career medic which takes the brain Capacity of a fucking toaster

Lmao you honestly think being a cop in a video game takes any brain capacity either? LMAO you read a little handbook that's less than a chapter and it's super easy to memorize then you just restrain civ and show them that you have a virtual big dick.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vitalis said:

Lmao you honestly think being a cop in a video game takes any brain capacity either? LMAO you read a little handbook that's less than a chapter and it's super easy to memorize then you just restrain civ and show them that you have a virtual big dick.

Actually I’ve made elite apd flash cards and have studied such contents for thousands of hours. You wouldn’t understand because of you’re below average iq

1 minute ago, CucumberJack said:

and you should be @ing McDili if anyone, not poseidon. Get with it.

Learn to meme

4 minutes ago, Luke Duke said:

Quit being a pushover, I bet if 1776 happened today, you wouldnt be part of the 3%

Atleast @Hoonterwasn’t immature enough to make a shit post on the apd 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Airborne said:

Actually I’ve made elite apd flash cards and have studied such contents for thousands of hours. You wouldn’t understand because of you’re below average iq

Right because I have a below average IQ because I don't study for a video game. Go make more music videos and career copping for your non-achievable corporal you fucking Mongoloid.

Just now, Vitalis said:

Right because I have a below average IQ because I don't study for a video game. Go make more music videos and career copping for your non-achievable corporal you fucking Mongoloid.

Words hurt man

I’m done with shitposting for the night

6 minutes ago, Luke Duke said:

Quit being a pushover

I just dont get it why we should even try it like us shit talking each other's not going to advance either side i highly doubt there going to give are PO back by complaining on the forums