Locked Demoted for creating a unique RP Situation.

It all started with Luke and I entering a RHIB boat. We checked a few redzones in/around the water, another officer was following us in his own boat. We then decided to go on the search for somolian pirates so hoonter hops in our boat and we start heading south from Pyrgos. After about 20-30 mins we contact the medics to inform them of our situation and our need for gas. The medic then starts to fly to us. It took him a good 20 mins to reach us, this is where i jump out of the boat. I then soon realize that i cant get the option to enter the heli, after some time i drown due to exhaustion. This is why luke and the other officer never jumped out. Finally a cop goes and picks up luke and another officer but sadly, they crashed on the way back. We are then interrogated and DEMOTED for "afking hours" "uselessy wasting time on cop". Like LOL we were all roleplaying the situation the ENTIRE time. I am at a loss for words that we were actually demoted...

"Anything is allowed with RP"

None of the higher-ups informed us that what we were doing was wrong, they went along with it. There's also no rule against this in the Rules/handbook/ticket guide

Should they have been demoted? http://www.strawpoll.me/14645875/r

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

If this story is true, I would agree that your demotion was unjust and should be reversed. Just my opinion

Edit: Admin deleted the content of his original post. No clue why because there really wasn't anything wrong with the original post imo.

1 minute ago, dubVee said:

actually no one told us what we were doing was wrong. Everyone asked us questions and laughed about it. Everyone had a blast with the situation except for Senior APD :/

I told Luke that is basically Afking time and waisting it. Not Afking is activing RPing with civs or patrolling the roads/Map not the open water where no one would ever be.

Just now, Monkeysz said:

Why does everyone use my name to call people retards and the other skin variant like cmon :( 

I say what I want. Last time I did I became corp....

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

I told Luke that is basically Afking time and waisting it. Not Afking is activing RPing with civs or patrolling the roads/Map not the open water where no one would ever be.

Actually AFK stands for Away From Keyboard, the keyboard was in front of all 3 of us at all times. And you're saying that keeping Somalian Pirates away from cargo ships transporting all the goods that you use on a day to day basis isnt RP? I think you mean that if we aren't bounty hunting its considered "AFKing hours"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • TriHard 1
Just now, dubVee said:

Actually AFK stands for Away From Keyboard, the keyboard was in front of all 3 of us at all times. And you're saying that keeping Somalian Pirates away from cargo ships transporting all the goods that you use on a day to day basis isnt RP? I think you mean that if we aren't bounty hunting its considered "AFKing hours"

Who is the pirates? are they civs? and what ships?

12 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Who is the pirates? are they civs? and what ships?

Sadly, we ran out of gas before finding any pirates. But we still had a Great/Fun time rping with the Search & Rescue officer. @Damian_Wayne hope you dont get demoted for joining our RP situation..

10 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Maybe I should stop taking my SDV to the excavation sight searching for criminals. I might lose my pension. 

Surprised fushigi hasn't pulled you in yet..

2 minutes ago, dubVee said:

Sadly, we ran out of gas before finding any pirates. But we still had a Great/Fun time rping with the Search & Rescue officer.

Surprised fushigi hasn't pulled you in yet..

honestly, I see where they are coming from. You guys are just "rping" driving around in an SDV... like...

Just now, Ten said:

this is not an rp community it is a gunplay community, if you actually want to afk cop hours just ask a corp for recon plane and put flaps down and tab out otherwise youll get your balls busted for doing anything other than checking redzones and passively afking in cities

We didn't want to AFK hours. We played all day and drove around and its the same thing over and over with slim to no RP at all. We wanted a memorable/unique RP situation as a breath of fresh air. 

Just now, dubVee said:

We didn't want to AFK hours. We played all day and drove around and its the same thing over and over with slim to no RP at all. We wanted a memorable/unique RP situation as a breath of fresh air. 

I am not saying you did, I am just saying you will get your balls busted for doing anything other than checking redzones and/or chilling in cities. I just gave a scenario where a lot of ppl I knew afked using the planes and never got noticed but people like you who try and rp get pwned

Just now, Ten said:

I am not saying you did, I am just saying you will get your balls busted for doing anything other than checking redzones and/or chilling in cities. I just gave a scenario where a lot of ppl I knew afked using the planes and never got noticed but people like you who try and rp get pwned

I blame net neutrality

4 minutes ago, Pledge said:

All I ask is you disclose all info while flaming us instead of picking and choosing facts that make you guys look good :D

I presented all facts to my knowledge. What did i miss? and why did the corporal and medic on scene with us not get punished?

3 minutes ago, dubVee said:

I presented all facts to my knowledge. What did i miss?

The fact the GHOSTED BOAT, so nobody had to hold w, kept going in a straight line OFF THE MAP and away from all chance of RP, for 90-120 minutes (108 Kilometers), and while a corporal came to get the people off the boat, the boat KEPT SAILING AWAY FROM THE HELICOPTER. There was no RP here, just an excuse to sit and talk with your buddies and get some free cop time. No different from sitting AFK in an HQ for two hours......

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1