Taking a hiatus from Arma

Many of you will have noticed that I rarely play Arma anymore as well as I have lost my cop rank.

That's due to me starting EMT Training soon and working 60 hour+ workweeks and picking up shifts when I can to pay for it, as it is quite expensive.

Not gonna give any real shoutouts since I'll be back, just an update for anyone who gives a shit.

Shoutout to @Fushigi for being super generous and giving me a few extra weeks on the APD to hit my times, I greatly appreciated that even though in the end I was unable to keep my rank due to my inactivity.

Shoutout to @G.O.A.T., Regardless of what you think of him or what he may or may have done you cannot deny that the APD flourished under his command and he was dedicated to the APD more than anything. Best chief I've ever served under. o7

To anyone sad they didn't get a shoutout, I didn't really plan to do any since I'll be around on steam and in a few TS3's, hmu.

See you all in 10-12 weeks!

Edited by Sociopathic
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

When an individual is unconscious it is implied consent that we can treat them, I would argue that it's also implied consent that I secure their wallets and it's contents.

Oh boy, remind me to never fall drunkenly unconscious around you...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Oh boy, remind me to never fall drunkenly unconscious around you...

Hat amount of times you’ve done that on medic. Boy you are the snipez is the RnR. Hehe XD