Suicide Vest Compilation

• SWAT Commander
1 hour ago, D Ganja said:

its not rdm to use a suicide vest? i always wondered that, reason why i haven't bought one lol

In this video most likely he did not engage a single person. But if you properly engage someone and use the suicide vest, anyone else who died in the explosion was technically caught in "crossfire", and is an okay usage of the suicide vest. 

• Downvote 3
Just now, Xlax said:

In this video most likely he did not engage a single person. But if you properly engage someone and use the suicide vest, anyone else who died in the explosion was technically caught in "crossfire", and is an okay usage of the suicide vest. 

Not true. At 1:20 the police engaged and at 3:08 I was shot at

• SWAT Commander
1 hour ago, Master Shake said:

Not true. At 1:20 the police engaged and at 3:08 I was shot at

What about every other single situation? Maybe 2 were justified. I mean, I haven't seen the 5 minutes prior to the detonation of the suicide vest, but I can make the obvious assumption that it was RDM. If you were engaged to anyone in those groups, you would very likely be getting shot at before the detonation. But since you run into the crowds yelling "Alluhu Akbar", to be followed up with a suicide vest detonation; I can come to the obvious conclusion that it was just blatant RDM. 

• Downvote 4
17 hours ago, Xlax said:

What about every other single situation? Maybe 2 were justified. I mean, I haven't seen the 5 minutes prior to the detonation of the suicide vest, but I can make the obvious assumption that it was RDM. If you were engaged to anyone in those groups, you would very likely be getting shot at before the detonation. But since you run into the crowds yelling "Alluhu Akbar", to be followed up with a suicide vest detonation; I can come to the obvious conclusion that it was just blatant RDM. 

Just because you engage with someone doesn’t even mean it’s likely that you’ll be getting shot at. You could easily just get a friend to fake engage without anyone else knowing in the crowd. The end result is the same, even if you use a friend in the crowd to exploit the engagement system, everyone you’re not engaged with still gets killed.