Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Good Ol' Hello From Mustache

Hello there wonderful people, My name is David or Mustache as most people call me, i have many skills and can do many things but one of the things i'm best at is making Screenshots or "Art" as i like to call it, out of ArmA 3, i do a lot of stuff in a lot of ranges so what ever if you like Morden, Vietnam, World War 2, Vanilla, or even futuristic i probably have something to amuse you. I've been making these for a little over 3 years now so i would say i've gotten the hand of it now, but i'm always happy to take criticism and learn. 

5a83ac1913c88_MrMustache-Copy123.png.18d2d60d58dfbc2218ceaa86546b7149.png

A little info about my gaming life: I've been playing games since i can remember, but really started to play when i got my first console the PlayStation 2. I always either played Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas or Battlefront 2, but also played driving games. But when i finally got my first PC is started playing Counter-Strike Source, World Of Warcraft, and Call Of Duty. Now fast forward to the start of 2018 and i have a little bit over 6,600 Hours on my 5 year old steam account with 106 games. My top 3 played games are: ArmA 3 sitting at a whooping 2307 hours, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead at around 4000 hours on my disk. War Thunder at a not very high but pretty high at 580 hours (one of the reason i love world war 2 history). I've been playing ArmA 3 since its alpha launch. And it quickly became one of my favorit games, I've met many friends on this game and i hope to make more :D ...

10890706_324105304380499_1106566222_n.jpg.5e43288cb7a1e6e4ee70aa4146e701f8.jpg

A little info about my actual life: My name is David and i'm just about to turn 21 in June, and i also life in Denmark. i love playing video games and listening to music (i mostly listen to Rock, EDM, Hardstyle, Danish rap music, and some times old music) I'm not very good at cooking but that's probably one of the reason i live with two lesbians, yes you read it right "two lesbians" who lives in my own house that i own. I do also have a lovely ginger girlfriend so don't worry i'm not as lonely as i sound. I'm one of the last ones left in my family, my mother passed away about 2 years ago and my dad walked out on me when i was a little kid. Some people ask me if i feel like its up to me to save whats left of my last name, but i don't feel that way i've never really cared that much about it the feeling is still there but if i ever die i hope to die on the battlefield with my brother in arms, which brings me onto the next part. I work in the danish army (Forsvaret) in the Army (Hæren) as a Overkonstabel which is the equivalent to a Private First Class or a Lance Corporal. I currently work in the Training Regiment, 1. Logistic battalion, 4th Company. But i Was formerly stationed at the Jutland Dragoon Regiment, 2. Mechanized Infantry Battalion. Viking Company. Serving as a Light Machine Gunner, as well with being trained in the 50. Cal and the Carl Gustav.

Now i guess its time to show of some of my "Art"

That's all i had to say to you all, hope to speak and see you at some point in the future :D 

↑↑↑ Forgot to say that i also have a Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_Mustache_ ↑↑↑

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Noobious said:

When  he actually has a life...

I mean I have a life as well outside of playing games hell I spent 6 months traveling last year around the world with friends 

7 hours ago, Mustache said:

Do not worry i do not intend to play on your Server, I'm here for something else. 

Illuminati Confirmed.

Welcome to the Community mate.

I'm a little concerned though about the something else.

• 2 weeks later...