Guest Kden

3 minutes ago, G. Max said:

not gonna lie sounds like something u would do Pat lmao 

Nah

3 minutes ago, G. Max said:

not gonna lie sounds like something u would do Pat lmao 

Not even in any fucking wars shits Boring

Just now, Patrick. said:

Cartel warpoints are fucked I hit 1Km shot in war zone and it’s only one point that shits so fucking stupid

enemy gang or just a rando?

Just now, Patrick. said:

Rando Ik random are only 1 point but I mean come on there should be a distance increase for warpoints at cartlescartels

the script in place makes it so anyone you kill on warzone who isnt an enemy gang member is only 1 point

Ive killed plenty of guys @ 200-500meter in warzone that im at war with and almost always get only 1 war point...

Also - warpoints is a form of money, so farming warpoints (with the intent on both sides to farm) is like duping money.

1 hour ago, Patrick. said:

What’s the stance rule wise on someone letting you farm a bunch of warpoints of them or is that not allowed just curious

you should just download esp and aimbot or some pulldowns for when you wanna be less obvious. if you have enough ip addresses maybe a net limiter will help out as well for cartel fights. And you should montage the whole thing as well nobody will even notice 

27 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

you should just download esp and aimbot or some pulldowns for when you wanna be less obvious. if you have enough ip addresses maybe a net limiter will help out as well for cartel fights. And you should montage the whole thing as well nobody will even notice 

Sorry I’m not trying to become like most top tier gangs on this server

9 minutes ago, Patrick. said:

Sorry I’m not trying to become like most top tier gangs on this server

Or if you have Really good hacks, you can just say fuck it all and insta kill whole gangs at once across the whole map on the server it will look like someone free fired a titan at you and there won’t even be a death message 

1 hour ago, RAYRAY said:

Or if you have Really good hacks, you can just say fuck it all and insta kill whole gangs at once across the whole map on the server it will look like someone free fired a titan at you and there won’t even be a death message 

Sorry I’m not in prime if I was I would