Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Selling Pilot Cstat Coveralls

I've had this house full of random shit I've hoarded since 2015. It was 10 full cartel fighting load outs from back in the day when i was active. I want 900k per pair unless someone's willing to take them all at once. I'm happy to have an admin verify them as long as your willing to find one willing to do so! 2 have sold there are 8 left.

On 3/13/2018 at 10:50 AM, Patrick. said:

Yeah seriously who the fuck has 10+ pairs

@JollyGreen Will hoard tasers and range finders if he can get his hands on them so doesn't surprise me that he has all these. Drew will also give you a blowjob if you buy them

• Kappa 1

@Prime You laugh at my range finder hoarding until they take them away again. Who will be laughing then? I'll tell you who. Me, two years later when I finally realize I'm too scared to take them out and lose them so they just sit in a house until I'm broke enough to sell them. Wait that sounds kind of sad and relevant.

• Like 1

Just now, JollyGreen said:

@Prime You laugh at my range finder hoarding until they take them away again. Who will be laughing then? I'll tell you who. Me, two years later when I finally realize I'm too scared to take them out and lose them so they just sit in a house until I'm broke enough to sell them. Wait that sounds kind of sad and relevant.

HM for the Ranger finders i only got like 200k