Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Addressing questions from the players on Olympus.

Guest Ebzekro

Guest Ebzekro

I'm not really sure if this is where this post should go and it'll probably get locked in a bit, but I wanted to address a couple of things.

1. Are you aware people you are donating for on streams are using you?

I understand that I get asked to play all the time solely because of the donations I have sent. I also understand that I probably wouldn't be In the position I am now if it wasn't for the donations. I would probably still be doing solo oil runs and then losing it all to pcp. With that being said. People who I have donated to streams for havent asked me. even though I do get asked for perks and such, I rarely give them out unless I know the person. Therefore, Im not clueless, thanks for keeping an eye out for me, but there's no reason to tell me this.

2. Ebzekro just wants attention.

Let me get one thing clear. The ONLY and I do mean only, reason I donate is so that people can enjoy Olympus to the best of the ability. I don't want or ask for anything in return. If someone that I donated for had a crappy day at work and comes home and flies a Mohawk around or drives a sport around and that makes their day better, then that's more than I could ask for. Life's much to short to be sad.

3. Ebzekro gets special treatment from the admins.

First off let's be real here. Altis life is a role playing game. Literally altis isn't fun if people don't roleplay it. There's no sense in breaking the rules. All that does is just piss people off. If I do make a mistake, ya I'll surely comp it. Hell people make mistakes sometimes. Think about it this way. There's thousands of altis life servers, it'd be pretty retarded to give up 50 grand to the community to avoid being banned. Admins have a job to do and regardless of the amount of money given, I will still receive punishment if a rule is broken and we couldn't settle it in game. As far as I know, I havent had a ticket submitted against me. So please stop giving the staff flack. Despite what you may think, they work their asses off.

4. I'm only p.o. Because of the donations.

Maybe, but highly doubtful. I studied my ass off for the tests to get up to p.o. I will never be able to win in this situation as someone will always think this is he case. Basically, I've told all the high officers that I don't want to be moved higher than p.o. Because of this very reason. Patrol officer can do all the basic stuff and not get wrecked in jail breaks, I see no reason to Move up.

5. Why don't you just donate anonymously if you don't want lip from people?

I have. A lot actually. To more than just Olympus. I decided it would be fun to show my support and come outta the shadows, which for the most part, has been. And no I'm not saying the amount because I don't want people to pull the attention card, but just know that.

6. What do you do?

Apple picker.

7. Why so PJSalt bro?

Chances are if you kill or rob me; ima get pissed. Do to real life issues I have a short fuse, but I really don't hold grudges. There is a high chance that I'm going to call whoever robs me a jackass and an idiot, but just know it's just me being stupid and you're still beautiful.

8. If I turn myself in, will you donate for me?

HAHAHAHAHA no

9. Will you buy me perks?

If you have to ask, probably not. Especially if we've never talked before. I usually just ignore these.

That being sad. Just go out and have some fun on altis. I'm not saying I've been harassed or anything, the community is amazing. I know everyone has enemies, but there's no point in talking shit about me or the people who receive perks or extra donations. That being said, if you wanna talk shit, send me a message and do it to my face instead doing this behind the back high school drama crap. Honestly, I don't mind if you want to talk shit to me or about me, but leave the people I donate for out of it. I have my reasons. Thanks to listening dudes. You're all beautiful. #fuckburban.

Eb

Btw this was typed from my phone. The chances of spelling mistakes are very high. Forgive me.

• Like 2
Guest Ebzekro

Attention? Hah shit, Ebzekro, it was someone else altogether who asked initially about your donations.  You're fine yo, haters gonna hate, don't sweat em!~

I feel ya man, I get asked or said these things everyday. I figured Id just make a post so that hopefully people can mellow out about it and make it so every question isn't repetitive haha.

Ebzekro <3

<3

Guest Ebzekro

it's sad that you're getting so much crap for supporting the same server which everyone plays >_<

It's not really like that. It's not like I receive constant crap everyday or anything. I really don't get harassed that much or anything. There's just a couple people who take it to far. There's just a lot of rumors and trash talking going on between people that I eventually find out about, which is why I wanted to post this. Also, I don't want recipients of donations to get trashed on. Like I said no one asked for donations or perks. Well, only a couple of the petiole who got perks asked for them. There's no point in trashing them for this when they couldn't do anything about it.

From personal experience with your self i can safely say you did not buy your way into the P.O rank on the APD you earnt it though good rp knowing the rules and being a chill dude.

The donations to the server is much welcome and we have many thanks to you and anyone that donates to keep the servers up and Posiedon with enough coffee to keep him creating new content.

Thank you

• Like 1

From personal experience with your self i can safely say you did not buy your way into the P.O rank on the APD you earnt it though good rp knowing the rules and being a chill dude.

The donations to the server is much welcome and we have many thanks to you and anyone that donates to keep the servers up and Posiedon with enough coffee to keep him creating new content.

Thank you

lol, and btw <3 eb forever... i never asked him for anything and as some of you might know i recently got laid off and was having trouble with bills, and without me asking thru word of mouth from my personal friends telling him what i was going thru.. he donated to help me out... much love to eb because he didnt have to do it but he did anyways. And ill love him forever for it :P

It's not really like that. It's not like I receive constant crap everyday or anything. I really don't get harassed that much or anything. There's just a couple people who take it to far. There's just a lot of rumors and trash talking going on between people that I eventually find out about, which is why I wanted to post this. Also, I don't want recipients of donations to get trashed on. Like I said no one asked for donations or perks. Well, only a couple of the petiole who got perks asked for them. There's no point in trashing them for this when they couldn't do anything about it.

Yeah, none of this should be happening at all though. At the end of the day, it's your money and you can do with it as you dam well please. Nobody should expect any of it or grief you for how you spend it. 

I can personally say that if Eb broke rules he would receive a ban just like anyone else..He knows this. Also as far as the apd goes. I told him before he joined that he was have to earn his way to every position that he wanted. He took his deputy and his ride along just like everyone else, he's fun to play with in game and has really fun RP. There's no such thing as buying your rank..doesn't exist and never will. Everything is earned, and Eb just happens to be a awesome guy who helps support whoever is in need and the server he plays on.

That simple

• Like 2
Guest Ebzekro

Thanks again for supporting the community man. Just ignore the people that nag, you can never get away from it. Keep picking apples and be safe!

I will man, and no worries, the community is great.

Comp with a donation IRL or ban...lol so many trolls on the internet.  Fuck the Haterade Ebzekero.  

Never got this one lol, that would be crazy

Thank you

You sir, are a beautiful man

lol, and btw <3 eb forever... i never asked him for anything and as some of you might know i recently got laid off and was having trouble with bills, and without me asking thru word of mouth from my personal friends telling him what i was going thru.. he donated to help me out... much love to eb because he didnt have to do it but he did anyways. And ill love him forever for it  :P

<3

For the record, I would totally donate my way to Corporal ;-). LOL

You crazy mang

I still can't find my Damn hand cuff keys ebb. I think you stole them

I did take this HAHAHA. Rebel lifeee.

Yeah, none of this should be happening at all though. At the end of the day, it's your money and you can do with it as you dam well please. Nobody should expect any of it or grief you for how you spend it. 

Z'all good, just trying to avoid all the future questions and such.

Chief

I haven't been able to talk to you yet and thank you personally, I've been away due to a new addition to my family.  As an APD member, a moderator and part of the admin staff here, in other groups and as a community leader I know you will never be able to get away from the drama.  People love to try to start shit.

Don't worry about them.  Let them talk, thats what they're good at.

I really appreciate the assistance that you've been able to provide to Olympus.  Knowing that I'm going to have a place to play for a long time to come due to your support gives me warm fuzzies!

Hope to see you online & ingame!