Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Is it possible to report someone and get comp for someone greifing my clan and taking all the gang funds?

So long story short 3 guys from our clan (2 low level, 1 guy with access to gang funds), he took 3mill from the gang fund that I just put in 20 minutes prior. Now they are creating a new clan with MY MONEY telling us to join, one of the 'defectors' ran me over and over (this guy I gave 1.5mill comp for some dumb shit I did) so now I'm down ~5mill and my group is gone, and they delete our discord. To say I'm really fucking bummed out is an understatement. So my question is, is this griefing, can I file a comp request to get my money back from them/from the server? 

Probs gonna stop playing Arma if this doesn't get fixed and I'm probably gonna go play league or some shit and just leave forever, idk, I kinda liked those guys but now I just feel disappointed in them.

Okay, thanks for the help I guess.

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, GreysonIsCOol said:

So long story short 3 guys from our clan (2 low level, 1 guy with access to gang funds), he took 3mill from the gang fund that I just put in 20 minutes prior. Now they are creating a new clan with MY MONEY telling us to join, one of the 'defectors' ran me over and over (this guy I gave 1.5mill comp for some dumb shit I did) so now I'm down ~5mill and my group is gone, and they delete our discord. To say I'm really fucking bummed out is an understatement. So my question is, is this griefing, can I file a comp request to get my money back from them/from the server? 

Probs gonna stop playing Arma if this doesn't get fixed and I'm probably gonna go play league or some shit and just leave forever, idk, I kinda liked those guys but now I just feel disappointed in them.

Take a note from the big gangs, only give everyone rank 1 unless they actually need a higher rank

15 minutes ago, GreysonIsCOol said:

Who were they? Gotta expose their asses!

Edited by Asset
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, buckie said:

idiot

Wow. You're actually such a cunt.

5 hours ago, Asset said:

Who were they? Gotta expose their asses!

They're the -exo- clan and the one who said "thanks for the 3 mill bitch" is named -exo- perry

14 hours ago, GreysonIsCOol said:

dont trust people my dude, olympus is a scary place......... (sees orca checking mushroom pro) *GIRLY SCREAMS*