Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

What do you think?

What do you guys think about if we would add a timer on new players to prevent RDM. Btw i’m only making this thread because i’m a triggered kiddo that lost expensive gear in Kavala. But as i said i think there should be a gun shop restriction and new players need a certain amount of time on the server before they can buy guns to prevent players coming in to RDM and not caring a flying fuck about being banned.

Edited by Darnell Cartier
  • Downvote 2
5 minutes ago, Darnell Cartier said:

What do you guys think about if we would add a timer on new players to prevent RDM. Btw i’m only making this thread because i’m a triggered kiddo that lost expensive gear in Kavala. But as i said i think there should be a gun shop restriction and new players need a certain amount of time on the server before they can buy guns to prevent players coming in to RDM and not caring a flying fuck about being banned.

So forcing them to be unprotected? Not all new players RDM, yeah some do, but the ones that do will stand out more than the ones that don't.

47 minutes ago, Darnell Cartier said:

Ye that’s true, i’m only asking for opinions lmao. Pls rep me

What would be a better solution tho?

Don't be in Kavala, or become the better rook banger

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Darnell Cartier said:

Something that actually prevents the trouble with RDMers.

Set up checkpoints by the gun store and black market. OS wont sit in square 24/7 on all three servers so you can't do much about it.  

23 minutes ago, Darnell Cartier said:

@AAB:(

ik there isn’t much to do but if there is any good way to get RDMers to fuck off that would be great. Because i can’t stand reporting people who come on to RDM and doesn’t give a fuck about being banned.

Unfortunately there is not many good options that prevent rdmers that won't effect new players protecting them selfs. With life servers there will always be people that want to ruin the fun for other people. The best way to help deal with the idiots is to report them so we can remove them from the server 

29 minutes ago, Darnell Cartier said:

@AAB:(

ik there isn’t much to do but if there is any good way to get RDMers to fuck off that would be great. Because i can’t stand reporting people who come on to RDM and doesn’t give a fuck about being banned.

just record & report

Submit a comp request if it was a heavy one

Lmao

2 minutes ago, Kden said:

Ares.png.4f40895540233f3139906f5dacdc4a78.png

The worst thing is when they wait until medic is gone. Yesterday medic was gone the entire time of my death until i had 1 min left and then he spawned in kavala and started reviving others in a gunfight...

They literally wait with RDMing until all medics logged off.

@Hyper223 fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Darnell Cartier said:

Ye that’s true, i’m only asking for opinions lmao. Pls rep me

What would be a better solution tho?

Don't go to Kavala!Most of the people that want to ruin your experience just spawn Kavala kill a couple of people and then CL on a Cop/Vigi when they get caught.

:DPEducated:

I go there to get some fun interactions and the action and maybe somebody initiates on me but idc, it’s when someone RDM’s you from the back without saying a word that triggers me and also frustrates me even more when the medics is offline when it happens.

12 minutes ago, Julian said:

Don't go to Kavala!Most of the people that want to ruin your experience just spawn Kavala kill a couple of people and then CL on a Cop/Vigi when they get caught.

:DPEducated:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Darnell Cartier said:

they start with 24k not enough for a gun liscense