Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

how to fix olympus

19 minutes ago, rapidkillz said:

you don't need hours on cop to understand how terribly designed it is. 

No but you do need experience to see the flaws with your own ideas to “fix Olympus” especially when those ideas are ONLY pertaining to cop. That’s a one sided idea/-argument without knowing both sides of the faction 

both sides? so rebel and cop? I think rebel is fine tbh. they have nlr and work hard for their money.

cops have no nlr and constantly come back. how is that like real life? how does he know his last location? besides that point, its not fair for rebels to have to fight 15 of the same people when they won the first few times. you guys are so far up ur ass you will never give in. you would never actually want to need skill as cop so you are laughin your way to victory with how op the system is. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, GHOSTK1LL3R said:

Buff the vests improve the weapons of lower level cops and make them abide to NLR other than at federals.

You try do a run when you're new to the server (even if there is 4-5 of you). I bet your ass you'll lose or stop the run as soon as cops come.

Actually i play both cop and civ and i dont stop a run when cops show up beacuse im not victim stop complaing how are cops suppose to resemble a police force if we have nlr u idiot in real life if u kill a cop they are goona send the force afrer u dummy sit down stop cryn yyou fuking bot just yesterday me alone shot down armed cop plain amd 3 ghosthawks so dont give me that check my stream video is there 

• Downvote 2
24 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

I've seen it from both sides. And here is my take on it. I like to RP. But if you are robbing a federal reserve/Black water. The RP is gonna be short and sweet as expected, Because 1. You're shooting at the cops and attempting to steal in rp sense the governments money, 2. Most of the time people doing either are wanted for a higher than kavala scats. So you wouldn't expect me to have an hour rp session with a serial killer and bank robber. But when you're just driving down the road and get pulled over and they drag you back to the hq, And you try and roleplay when they ask where your license are. And you say oh i forgot them at home or I don't have them on me. And they respond with oh okay well i found them on you. Ruins the experience of even being caught in the 1st place. Now I'm not saying every cop needs to roleplay for an hour. But at least try a little bit rather sounding like a robot reading a script.

Now I agree that cops should never try to Robo cop or what not. And when federal

events are going on we can’t sacrifice a lot of time especially with RP especially if the chase is still going on and gang activity is high. RP is something we want and try to take steps to make it as much as we can but unfortunately there’s just people that don’t do it. And if they’re caught on something where they had no reason to fast process or robo cop we discipline for it 

1 minute ago, Plumber said:

Now I agree that cops should never try to Robo cop or what not. And when federal

events are going on we can’t sacrifice a lot of time especially with RP especially if the chase is still going on and gang activity is high. RP is something we want and try to take steps to make it as much as we can but unfortunately there’s just people that don’t do it. And if they’re caught on something where they had no reason to fast process or robo cop we discipline for it 

Oh i know you do and i understand it. I'm just telling you what i've seen since my days of Leftituent

16 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Actually i play both cop and civ and i dont stop a run when cops show up beacuse im not victim stop complaing how are cops suppose to resemble a police force if we have nlr u idiot in real life if u kill a cop they are goona send the force afrer u dummy sit down stop cryn yyou fuking bot just yesterday me alone shot down armed cop plain amd 3 ghosthawks so dont give me that check my stream video is there 

Damn you're an arrogant fuck aren't you? Not everyone is like you and has money to splash. 

• Like 3

Story behind the post; (from what happened yesterday w/ us)

We were at the large airfield by Pygros. We all needed medical assistance so we got some. Then 4 cops rolled up & engaged on us so we killed all 4 of the cops, no cop was left. They were all dead, and then we were there for another 2 minutes and no medic showed up. Either way we proceeded to leave down to the large airfield we were almost out of there. Then the whole fucking police force shows up I'm talking like 12 cops at least. We killed like 6 cops, but we were outnumbered so badly, and got tased. I literally got tased from 100 yards away while driving in my Qilin. We had no other options, no places to go. Their HQ was right there. Still it's bullshit how we kill all 4 cops and they somehow manage to tell the entire police force what direction we were headed. Seems like a little bit of a meta game, but to be honest. I'm not even mad the battle was fun, but in other words it was still pretty bull. I think NLR should apply to police officers. I respect the cops for their tough job, and working hard, but it's still ridiculous. 

its also a bit outrageous how cops patrol with ghosthawks and mow people down. It's like rebels are treated like 3rd world countries who are using bbguns to defend vs high end technology. A ghostghost should be used as a  last resort not the first option.

Edited by rapidkillz
  • Kappa 1
18 minutes ago, Sean1 said:

Story behind the post; (from what happened yesterday w/ us)

We were at the large airfield by Pygros. We all needed medical assistance so we got some. Then 4 cops rolled up & engaged on us so we killed all 4 of the cops, no cop was left. They were all dead, and then we were there for another 2 minutes and no medic showed up. Either way we proceeded to leave down to the large airfield we were almost out of there. Then the whole fucking police force shows up I'm talking like 12 cops at least. We killed like 6 cops, but we were outnumbered so badly, and got tased. I literally got tased from 100 yards away while driving in my Qilin. We had no other options, no places to go. Their HQ was right there. Still it's bullshit how we kill all 4 cops and they somehow manage to tell the entire police force what direction we were headed. Seems like a little bit of a meta game, but to be honest. I'm not even mad the battle was fun, but in other words it was still pretty bull. I think NLR should apply to police officers. I respect the cops for their tough job, and working hard, but it's still ridiculous. 

Sounds like really fucking shit game sense and knowledge why did you head south towards the HQ? why not north away? Why wait there for 2 minutes?

12 minutes ago, rapidkillz said:

its also a bit outrageous how cops patrol with ghosthawks and mow people down. It's like rebels are treated like 3rd world countries who are using bbguns to defend vs high end technology. A ghostghost should be used as a  last resort not the first option.

I suggest you read through the ghost hawk rules and Sapd doesn't pull them alot for patrolling unless it is know that high rebel activity is in a area... also not that hard to tap gunners out 

17 minutes ago, rapidkillz said:

Literally just don't shoot at it... it can't do anything to you if you don't do anything to it. and plus even if they are shooting at you they have to be still to get a good burst tword you leaving them a wide open target for anyone that is decent at arma... just take your time and aim for the gunners, once you get both you can make your escape.

1 hour ago, Hoonter said:

Sounds like really fucking shit game sense and knowledge why did you head south towards the HQ? why not north away? Why wait there for 2 minutes?

I suggest you read through the ghost hawk rules and Sapd doesn't pull them alot for patrolling unless it is know that high rebel activity is in a area... also not that hard to tap gunners out 

we did leave north the cops just swarmed is over and over after we killed them until they eventually succeeded 

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Literally just don't shoot at it... it can't do anything to you if you don't do anything to it. and plus even if they are shooting at you they have to be still to get a good burst tword you leaving them a wide open target for anyone that is decent at arma... just take your time and aim for the gunners, once you get both you can make your escape.

b u dumb it’s gonna go for u when u have a bounty even if u don’t shoot lol

1 hour ago, falcon said:

my face when this nibba straight says "thoughts @Jesse?". 

:thinking-face_1f914::thinking-face_1f914:

ni I didn’t say thoughts Jesse I said thoughts to the forums then tagged Jesse at the end so he would see it dummy

Edited by Jhin
typo
13 minutes ago, Jhin said:

b u dumb it’s gonna go for u when u have a bounty even if u don’t shoot lol

If you read the ghosthawk rules and have half a brain its not that hard to combat the ghosthawk, literally at all...

36 minutes ago, Ajax said:

If you read the ghosthawk rules and have half a brain its not that hard to combat the ghosthawk, literally at all...

yea chief lol ghosthawks suck a 9m can take em out lol

/s

2 hours ago, Hoonter said:

Wasn't in a gunner seat for one, I was driving. Secondly you are missing my point. It's still bullshit how they figure that out when all 4 cops are dead. They obviously meta gamed, I even said the fight was fun. It was just bullshit. It's not shit game sense, we knew where their HQ was, and we were literally 1 click away from it.

43 minutes ago, Jhin said:

yea chief lol ghosthawks suck a 9m can take em out lol

/s

having half a brain implies that you would know better than to buy a 9mm gun when doing stuff that warrants the APD to pull a ghost hawk

14 minutes ago, Ajax said:

having half a brain implies that you would know better than to buy a 9mm gun when doing stuff that warrants the APD to pull a ghost hawk

why are you fighting a hawk with a 9mm? If there is  a hawk on you to start with. you did something for a hawk to be pulled. They don't just pull them for no reason.

23 minutes ago, Ajax said:

im joking about u sayin blackhawks suck, nah nigga theyre strong i bring 7.62 lol

DAE apd perfectly balanced?!