WTS Armed Offroad AT and Armed Prowler

31 minutes ago, Unjo said:

What happened to the guy offering 20 mil

i didnt want the 20 mil i think i can get more for it considering the first ghosthawk went for 100mil and this is the first at offroad hoping for atleast 40

• Downvote 1

NOW, in recent light of some bans I issued... BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SELL SHIT TO. If the deal seems too good it's probably too good. Shoot me a PM, I can attempt to verify the persons money if the deal is really just too good to be true. Or just ask for crypto currency xD.

Just now, Jesse said:

NOW, in recent light of some bans I issued... BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SELL SHIT TO. If the deal seems too good it's probably too good. Shoot me a PM, I can attempt to verify the persons money if the deal is really just too good to be true. Or just ask for crypto currency xD.

lol aight ty

• Downvote 1
Just now, lou25000 said:

i didnt want the 20 mil i think i can get more for it considering the first ghosthawk went for 100mil and this is the first at offroad hoping for atleast 40

My guy you ain’t getting 40

42 minutes ago, Jesse said:

What do you mean by in light of some bans

1 hour ago, lou25000 said:

I mean - to be fair, its a lot easier to save/get away in a GH then it is a Offroad... 20 mil for me is too rich for the risk each time pulling it out...sorry bruv

14 minutes ago, lou25000 said:

a guy on the last thread did and that seems to the numbers everyone is offering had a few pms for 20 but i aint selling it for less than 40 

looks like you'll be holding onto it for a minute homie :-)