RIP MY FORUMS REP

20 minutes ago, MetalMaxDog said:

I GOT YOU FAM

2bnr1k.jpg.7f23e868ea6ac8f600616f582821743e.jpg

vigis are still stupid because they cant take the time to read the 18 chapter handbook and then take like a 10 question interview lmao

Just now, ybk said:

Or

vigis are 14 year olds not accepted to apd because of their age 

theres that too, but just say your 16 and get a voice changer, NO BLACKLIST AND YOU KNOW

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

vigis are still stupid because they cant take the time to read the 18 chapter handbook and then take like a 10 question interview lmao

theres that too, but just say your 16 and get a voice changer, NO BLACKLIST AND YOU KNOW

Not hard to lie about yur birthday really. Just say you were born Jan 1st 2000. Make it like the easiest date possible to remember

Just now, communistjosh said:

Not hard to lie about yur birthday really. Just say you were born Jan 1st 2000. Make it like the easiest date possible to remember

nah bro make yourself sound like 40 and say you were born when that whipper snapper hitlier was still around

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You’re fucking permed why the fuck should I listen to you lol

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I don’t see me maturing any more in a year

Not to mention I want to play the game freely, not waiting with worry for someone to find out I’ve lied about my age.

Just now, Eleven said:

because im totally not blacklisted for Lying about age.... :hmm:

:v

Just now, ybk said:

I don’t see me maturing any more in a year Not to mention I want to play the game freely, not waiting with worry for someone to find out I’ve lied about my age.

lmao i had like 30 hours on the server when i got blacklisted and i was like 13.

now i have 5 perma bans, a blacklist from apd and medic for lying about age and close to 1.5k hours on olympus

Just now, communistjosh said:

Well if you play vigi then they already knew

Me/ vigi? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA i only vigi DB, Especially Majestic

• Admin
25 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

14 yearolds should be banned fromt he server, game is rated M anyways

Exactly, if you can't buy the game yourself, don't be surprised when you can only do the bare minimum on it.

1 hour ago, communistjosh said:

they carded me... made me dish up my ID, told me I could cover my address and all that but I was like "HELL NAH" if you wanna stalk me go ahead and have my address.