Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello

Is this situation a rdm situation??

Alright we have 2 people.. we both in the same gang, he is driving a truck box.

im flying an orca.
He gets sirened on by the apd, my teammate jumps out next to the car, he kills one of them and get downed by the other one.

im landing like 2 minutes after the situation between my teammate and the apd. 

2 minutes after my friend got handcuffed, notice that the cops just standing there

they dont start processing him or start moving him or even searching his vehicle.

looking at some other tempest trucks and another orca.

i start shooting them. i gave 1 warning shoot in my friends box truck, then i killed them both.

the guy is also calling me a fucking mong in the report i should report him for harassment.

the big Q... IS THIS RDM!?

3 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Did you have tags?

i had a ruby tag and he had some troll COCK | tag

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Engagements lest for 5 minutes. Did u shoot the cops within a five minute window of ur buddy getting tased?

also u gotta have tags

it last for 5 minutes? so if i killed them 2:30 minutes after they handcuffed him we are still engaged then?

3 minutes ago, Hydro said:

Here is your problem. Because you and your friend use different tags you do not get engaged if someone engages your friend.

Look at Chapter 1: Rule 3 in the server rules.

10 minutes ago, Hydro said:

i start shooting them. i gave 1 warning shoot in my friends box truck, then i killed them both.

This is also a problem, Warning shots can only be given to Helis and Planes

Look at Chapter 5: Rule 1 and Chapter 5: Rule 2 in the server rules

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Hydro said:

it last for 5 minutes? so if i killed them 2:30 minutes after they handcuffed him we are still engaged then?

Someone needs to read the rules

uh oh spa get Tio 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Hydro said:

Hello

Is this situation a rdm situation??

Alright we have 2 people.. we both in the same gang, he is driving a truck box.

im flying an orca.
He gets sirened on by the apd, my teammate jumps out next to the car, he kills one of them and get downed by the other one.

im landing like 2 minutes after the situation between my teammate and the apd. 

2 minutes after my friend got handcuffed, notice that the cops just standing there

they dont start processing him or start moving him or even searching his vehicle.

looking at some other tempest trucks and another orca.

the guy is also calling me a fucking mong in the report i should report him for harassment.

the big Q... IS THIS RDM!?

I’ve heard admins call someone a mong and some even worse than that. I wasn’t necessarily calling you a mong, but the act you just did by rdming was one that was just straight up dumb. 

Edit.

You say about reporting for harressment, yet on your gang recruitment page you called a guy "stupid AF" and "a lower IQ than Lady Gaga".  

How about you finally learn the rules after being on the server for a year and a half, don't bitch and complain when someone gets you banned.  Then you won't have to make a post questioning why you got banned.

Edited by Nerdy
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Nerdy said:

I’ve heard admins call someone a mong and some even worse than that. I wasn’t necessarily calling you a mong, but the act you just did by rdming was one that was just straight up dumb. 

Edit.

You say about reporting for harressment, yet on your gang recruitment page you called a guy "stupid AF" and "a lower IQ than Lady Gaga".  

How about you finally learn the rules after being on the server for a year and a half, don't bitch and complain when someone gets you banned.  Then you won't have to make a post questioning why you got banned.

ok dad

4 hours ago, Nerdy said:

Edit.

fast forward to 04:40 .. nerdy you are calling me a mong, live on twitch as an apd.. im kinda hurt

• Admin
22 minutes ago, =DRK=VACation said:

quoting rules? while on cop?

Dafuq, it's not like I said that in game.  I can say stuff like that in a cop channel, ts is not grounds for rp. Hell, I can say stuff like that on stream.  You can't say I role quoted when I didn't do it in game.  You don't make sense.

11 minutes ago, Hydro said:

fast forward to 04:40 .. nerdy you are calling me a mong, live on twitch as an apd.. im kinda hurt

Well, then I formally apologize, sorry I was upset that you RDM'd me and that you didn't know the rules at that time.

Just now, Nerdy said:

Dafuq, it's not like I said that in game.  I can say stuff like that in a cop channel, ts is not grounds for rp. Hell, I can say stuff like that on stream.  You can't say I role quoted when I didn't do it in game.  You don't make sense.

Well, then I formally apologize, sorry I was upset that you RDM'd me and that you didn't know the rules at that time.

Apology accepted

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nerdy said:

I didnt say you quoted im saying he should have made you quote for a free black list LOL