Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

War Points = Illegal Vehicles?

5 minutes ago, Reckless said:

This gets brought up all the time and it gets denied everytime.

I don't see why it would be, literally nothing good to spend war points on aside from normie shit, the ASP is trash... Mar-10 is off the market... i'd just like to see a change in pace and find a use for such, ya know?

Just now, TheKingSage said:

I don't see why it would be, literally nothing good to spend war points on aside from normie shit, the ASP is trash... Mar-10 is off the market... i'd just like to see a change in pace and find a use for such, ya know?

I agree with you I just know that the idea got shot down by staff already in one of the civ rep meetings.

• Admin
2 hours ago, TheKingSage said:

I was thinking maybe the development team could implement being able to exchange war points for illegal vehicles such as an ifrit/strider/hunter/armed plane/technical... ect… thoughts?

2 hours ago, Reckless said:

This gets brought up all the time and it gets denied everytime.

The initial reasoning has always been because money still needs to be used. We don’t want guys to be able to sit on warzone everyday and never really need to do runs to afford their vehicles. 

6 minutes ago, Dante said:

The initial reasoning has always been because money still needs to be used. We don’t want guys to be able to sit on warzone everyday and never really need to do runs to afford their vehicles. 

so make like certain vehicles like ifrits strider hunters quilins, shit to push with not buyable and be able to buy like the 50 cal offroad or like in my suggestion (but prob wont happen) the ghosthawk

1 hour ago, MonsteReZ said:

so make like certain vehicles like ifrits strider hunters quilins, shit to push with not buyable and be able to buy like the 50 cal offroad or like in my suggestion (but prob wont happen) the ghosthawk

None of what you’re saying will happen. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TheKingSage said:

ASP isn't trash lmao. It's OP with the right sight, i just dont know if u can get it. Probably can somewhere

8 hours ago, Dante said:

Maybe make War Points capable of being exchanged for $$ then? Like, 1 war point could be 10k, something of the sort?

Granted it wouldn't help with what you're saying its doing, but... just a thought.

Edited by TheKingSage
6 hours ago, .Jackson Smith said:

ASP is only good if you are close to them and your aim isn't bad. You can buy it with war points at the rebel outpost.

? It's good close range, but u don't need pro aim. It's a 1 shot

2 hours ago, TheKingSage said:

Like, 1 war point could be 10k, something of the sort?

1 war point is ~17.5k

On 6/29/2018 at 8:20 AM, Dante said:

can u add stuff to warpoint shop cause you removed 2 iteams not much use for them