Selling Your Houses?

A couple buddies and I were thinking, why can't you list the house for the price you desire, and that would be what would show on the realtor, so.. lets say you list your house was 500k, said player could go to the realtor, and buy the house for 500k... this way it would be a community ran market and it would limit scams... thoughts?

• Like 10
  • Downvote 1

I understand where you are coming from. The better move would be making scamming like this ban able. This being said people would need a written message or text message in-game with the agreed price or video proof of the whole deal. I just think scamming is low and shouldn't be encouraged, but also I am just a random player who will only purchase my houses from the market. This is just my thoughts on the house scamming.

1 hour ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Good idea, then but should be a separate market as well as the normal market so we know if we are buying from server or player 

I would think so. Reason being would be you can get an idea what a house would be priced like on the server market and then you can compare price to what is being asked for by a player with benefits such as location in mind.

3 minutes ago, Tobossco said:

I would think so. Reason being would be you can get an idea what a house would be priced like on the server market and then you can compare price to what is being asked for by a player with benefits such as location in mind.

And then maybe you can make offers ingame and they can choose best offer 

• Like 4
On 7/3/2018 at 1:19 PM, TheKingSage said:

A couple buddies and I were thinking, why can't you list the house for the price you desire, and that would be what would show on the realtor, so.. lets say you list your house was 500k, said player could go to the realtor, and buy the house for 500k... this way it would be a community ran market and it would limit scams... thoughts?

I don’t trust anyone but my gang with house purchases. And that’s just me I’ve been scammed once by a non gang member

Edited by NigWard
Just now, Caleb Snackbar said:

Wait so that just shows who owns it or that is how the players sell it 

You will be able to view houses for sale by owners and their asking price via the stats page. Any purchases will need to be done ingame. As well as listing the building for sale. Owners will not need to be online at time of sale however.

Just now, Jesse said:

You will be able to view houses for sale by owners and their asking price via the stats page. Any purchases will need to be done ingame. As well as listing the building for sale. Owners will not need to be online at time of sale however.

Sick! Nice work 

19 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Hit me up when u need that top tier bug testing done 

On 7/5/2018 at 6:11 PM, Jesse said:

Listen... We're miles ahead of this post... Just sayin...
Bow worked on some pretty cool stuff I asked him to make for an upcoming update.
45346fe9ac2c000049d1f9987a10fbd0.jpg
3f8dadb1a29bdac8597209931f552b0c.png
04db86c39e695e1a42a41c3a2d4e8890.png

@obeymatt @Caleb Snackbar

U need to get paid for this, this dope

On 7/3/2018 at 4:37 PM, hatta12345 said:

I understand where you are coming from. The better move would be making scamming like this ban able. This being said people would need a written message or text message in-game with the agreed price or video proof of the whole deal. I just think scamming is low and shouldn't be encouraged, but also I am just a random player who will only purchase my houses from the market. This is just my thoughts on the house scamming.

It sounds like in trying to back up scamming, but im not. It just so happens that some people like making their money this way, *cough* @Kitui *cough*. You just gotta be extra careful making player to player transactions.

2 hours ago, Toasty said:

It sounds like in trying to back up scamming, but im not. It just so happens that some people like making their money this way, *cough* @Kitui *cough*. You just gotta be extra careful making player to player transactions.

staff already have a solution to it as stated above :)

13 hours ago, Toasty said:

I will never scam somebody on selling certain things, You just have to know what it is or specifically ask.  If you are a kid that went REEE and kidnapped me for 30 minutes breaking server rules or just rdms me all the time and I have the chance to fuck you over for a few million?  Wow what a hard decision I have to make.  Now if you are wanting to buy say perm keys to one of my moonshine houses, cop gear, or do a currency transaction I will never scam you regardless of who you are.

• Downvote 7