No sir No sir this is why gang life is dead

KeYeah vigis are annoying and so is the occasional lag switch but we all know that doesn’t happen often. I think gang life is dead because we either have people that have the wrong idea/ uneducated people about cartels or people that know the idea and know how to fight that are just pussies no “no ifrits they cost too much pull the quilins.” “Oh one of us died? time to rev and retry.”  “Shit I lost 2 loud outs time to call it quits for me boys.” What it all boils down to like matt said the player base is turning into a bunch of fucking snow flakes. When I was in MC last year me and other people would spend 5 mil+ in one fighting session that lasted hours. Now god forbid you get shot in the back one time either they all leave and log or it turns in to a off cap quilin aids fest. There was a point in time for a little while vigis could buy spar 16’s and carrier lites no tier needed and it was like that for a while I never seen kids on the forums complaining because they had to spend 80mins in jail now you complain to the forums because you get 80 mins in jail and can pick contraband and be out in 15. Vigis aren’t the problem it’s the player base whether it’s fixable idk but that is what it boils down to.

The guys that have the wrong idea about cartels/ are uneducated cartels are to be defended and attacked not capped with a rook and when it is taken back wait for the gang to log and come back. We all know you don’t make a ton of money off of cartels so there is really no point to just cap it for the money. So next time you get the chance to fight a cartel I highly encourage you to do it maybe someone can link the callouts I do not have them I am on my phone.

For a lack of a better video this is how cartels are supposed to be fought minus the orca. Skip to 4:22. 

That is a cartel they are fighting btw just on a different server.

also in no way am I meaning to insult the server it’s just my honest opinion the server is poppin just not gang life :( .

• Like 7

Nobody is ever going to disagree that new players will have a disadvantage vs more experienced cartel players. I don't think pulling more Ifrits and a copy of the callouts is going to help anything. Even if loadouts and ifrits were free on the cartel peninsula it would not change the fact some players simply don't have the same recoil, have slippery Ethernet cables or downright take zero damage (I'll concede this is very rare).

Gear fear and experience isn't the problem.

Edited by Mr Majestic
  • Like 2

Well being new to any game is a disadvantage but you don’t see people just not play the game or just stop playing y because they have less experience they get experience. And pulling ifrits will help make current people that contribute to gang life stay and the callouts are so they don’t just say that rock over there for new people that want to try cartels.

Times change, Arma 3 becomes more lucrative to a younger audience / newer audience that we once were but with different intentions, from being a gang server its become a vigi server it would appear... :) 

• Sad 1

gang life isn't dead, cartels are though maybe they are dead because the people who fought them everyday or consistently quit because it's the same thing over and over and most people fighting who are actually good or somewhat decent at the game and fought had 3k+ hours.

Edited by Grenade65
On 9/3/2018 at 11:17 PM, Panda :) said:

KeYeah vigis are annoying and so is the occasional lag switch but we all know that doesn’t happen often. I think gang life is dead because we either have people that have the wrong idea/ uneducated people about cartels or people that know the idea and know how to fight that are just pussies no “no ifrits they cost too much pull the quilins.” “Oh one of us died? time to rev and retry.”  “Shit I lost 2 loud outs time to call it quits for me boys.” What it all boils down to like matt said the player base is turning into a bunch of fucking snow flakes. When I was in MC last year me and other people would spend 5 mil+ in one fighting session that lasted hours. Now god forbid you get shot in the back one time either they all leave and log or it turns in to a off cap quilin aids fest. There was a point in time for a little while vigis could buy spar 16’s and carrier lites no tier needed and it was like that for a while I never seen kids on the forums complaining because they had to spend 80mins in jail now you complain to the forums because you get 80 mins in jail and can pick contraband and be out in 15. Vigis aren’t the problem it’s the player base whether it’s fixable idk but that is what it boils down to.

The guys that have the wrong idea about cartels/ are uneducated cartels are to be defended and attacked not capped with a rook and when it is taken back wait for the gang to log and come back. We all know you don’t make a ton of money off of cartels so there is really no point to just cap it for the money. So next time you get the chance to fight a cartel I highly encourage you to do it maybe someone can link the callouts I do not have them I am on my phone.

For a lack of a better video this is how cartels are supposed to be fought minus the orca. Skip to 4:22. 

That is a cartel they are fighting btw just on a different server.

also in no way am I meaning to insult the server it’s just my honest opinion the server is poppin just not gang life :( .

100% agree. And I just had my rant saying damn near the same stuff. MC was what held gang life together because people would team up against us to get their dicks pushed in xd 

On 9/4/2018 at 1:14 AM, SPBojo said:

Times change, Arma 3 becomes more lucrative to a younger audience / newer audience that we once were but with different intentions, from being a gang server its become a vigi server it would appear... :) 

This sounds like an excuse to eat tide pods my dude.  Let's cater to the stupid so they can have fun while running off the good players. I thought thats what asylum was for.

6 hours ago, Theak said:

This sounds like an excuse to eat tide pods my dude.  Let's cater to the stupid so they can have fun while running off the good players. I thought thats what asylum was for.

I dont think you understood my point, mt point is that with so many new people its us cartel cunts job to get gang life back as the newer people dont seem to mind cartel life and such too much if at all. You have new gangs such as Royal that will cap the cartels and fight for abit sure but they seem to not mind not having them / fighting. All im saying is really that new people new impressions, old people old opinions / values.