Profile Banner In Signature

Take this link: https://olympus-entertainment.com/olympus-stats/red/76561197979854574.png

1) Click on your name on the top right of the forums so the dropdown menu shows up

2) Click "Account Settings"

3) Click "Signature" on the left side

4) Paste that whole link that I put above in the box where you write what you want as your signature. The link should pretty much instantly turn into a picture of your stats banner because it's a direct link to an image. It should also automatically update along with your stats. Also add anything else you might like into this signature box.

5) Click "Save" and you're done.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Gf 1 v 24 said:

" Your chosen signature does not meet the guidelines.  "

Works for me, currently have his stats page as my signature (gyazo: https://i.gyazo.com/1416743648427af010731df08ba1443a.png )

I'm currently using Firefox, and I right-clicked the link and clicked "Copy Link Location" and then followed the steps.

1 minute ago, SSD l Tj said:

Maybe Because im a newbie i cant do that, because i have done that exact thing over and over. thanks for the help though

It's possible, don't know.

• Downvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Head Admin
On 11/1/2018 at 2:38 PM, Chromeee said:

Its not Fixed. Still  Says your chosen signature does not med the guidelines” @Grandma Gary

36 minutes ago, Religion_ said:

Doesn`t work for me either. Actually started a support request for this on october 18th. Would be lovely if yall could look into it <3 

I fixed it for OP who looks like has since broken it.  @Ignis is our web dev so I'll leave you in his capable hands ^_^

• 2 weeks later...