Cartels

Hafiz

Hey there everyone so me and my gang are trying to get really good at cartels especially arms dealer one. Can anyone please take the time and write me a detailed way on how to setup a capture and how to defend it when someone goes to capture it and if you can pinpoint me locations on the map on like where to go to capture and defend we have a really hard time dealing with cartels and we really want to get better. I would very much appreciate it if a good cartel player can give us  detailed response because we always see helis ifrits and all of that we don’t really know how to counter it. MOST OF the time we get killed without knowing where the enemy is which is very very annoying. Also what guns and gear should we use for the cartel for maximum efficiency 

Easiest way to learn a cartel is to learn it your way. Make your whole gang stay on cap and mark people as you see them, and doing there best do call them out. That’s defending, use the fact that you should have better cover to find the enemy, and most importantly stay on cap.

As far as attacking, an ifrit helps a lot to drive around and spot people.  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Easiest way to learn a cartel is to learn it your way. Make your whole gang stay on cap and mark people as you see them, and doing there best do call them out. That’s defending, use the fact that you should have better cover to find the enemy, and most importantly stay on cap.

As far as attacking, an ifrit helps a lot to drive around and spot people.  

Agreed. The best way to learn is to play. You can get better and join a more experienced gang and learn more. Also play CQC

• Like 1

1. Clear comms - no aids only callouts

2. Ensure everyone knows the callouts so when they see someone they can call it out so either use callouts already made and you can also make your own

3. Ensure callouts make sense 

ex: “hes over there” isnt a good callout instead shift + t your target or make your marker on map if it doesnt have a callout and call a bearing

4. Practice on a training server and fight experienced players on the real server

5. **** don't be afraid to push or lose your fucking loadout **** this is the biggest thing IMO 

Thank you all I really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Please use Ifrits.  There are some callouts I might be able to find.

Will do next time nice seeing you here ThatNerdyGuy I really like playing with you very chill.