Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Game Recommendations

Grand Theft Auto V:

GTA is a great game that you can pick up on sale for about $20 via Steam. Right out of the box, this game offers tons of content that will keep you entertained for many, many hours. Seeing as the game was released in September of 2013, it is likely that you have heard of it and most likely played before. Although, if you haven't I would recommend this game for you easily. Even if you have played on console before, if you have the chance to play it on a decent PC it is differently worth purchasing. The story is worth at least one play through. GTA:O includes a lot of grinding and requires a specific taste, but the heist's are fun. The game really became worth my money once I discovered a framework to allow Role playing. It may sound silly but it is actually really dope. The framework is called FiveM and once you have installed the game, installing FiveM is hassle free. I have racked countless hours and have had tons of fun. The fun becomes increased with friends. All I can do is tell you to check it out.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive:

CS:GO is about $15 for the full edition on steam. Great competitive play, requires teamwork and skill, and is all around a great game to play every once in awhile.

Deceit

This game is all about it's title. A cool little free to play horror(ish) game featuring interesting characters trying to work together to escape. Be careful because two members of your team are out to kill you.

Skyrim:

You can pick up Skyrim:SE for $40 on steam. This game was way ahead of its time. Great exploration; epic dragon fights; great story; gameplay feels endless (don't get me started on the mods).

Ring of Elysium:

Cool free to play battle royal. I never really invested time in other games of this genre but this game seemed to interest me. It has unique style and gameplay that is all around a good time with friends.

~Blizzix

Edited by Blizzix
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Asylum

That's one I've never heard of tell me about it

42 minutes ago, Blizzix said:

Grand Theft Auto V:

GTA is a great game that you can pick up on sale for about $20 via Steam. Right out of the box, this game offers tons of content that will keep you entertained for many, many hours. Seeing as the game was released in September of 2013, it is likely that you have heard of it and most likely played before. Although, if you haven't I would recommend this game for you easily. Even if you have played on console before, if you have the chance to play it on a decent PC it is differently worth purchasing. The story is worth at least one play through. GTA:O includes a lot of grinding and requires a specific taste, but the heist's are fun. The game really became worth my money once I discovered a framework to allow Role playing. It may sound silly but it is actually really dope. The framework is called FiveM and once you have installed the game, installing FiveM is hassle free. I have racked countless hours and have had tons of fun. The fun becomes increased with friends. All I can do is tell you to check it out.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive:

CS:GO is about $15 for the full edition on steam. Great competitive play, requires teamwork and skill, and is all around a great game to play every once in awhile.

Deceit

This game is all about it's title. A cool little free to play horror(ish) game featuring interesting characters trying to work together to escape. Be careful because two members of your team are out to kill you.

Skyrim:

You can pick up Skyrim:SE for $40 on steam. This game was way ahead of its time. Great exploration; epic dragon fights; great story; gameplay feels endless (don't get me started on the mods).

Ring of Elysium:

Cool free to play battle royal. I never really invested time in other games of this genre but this game seemed to interest me. It has unique style and gameplay that is all around a good time with friends.

~Blizzix

Thanks but the funny thing is I actually have all of these

18 minutes ago, Vedalkenn said:

I've heard good things about that game, what's your experience with it?

Love it, definitely download the different mods for it after you get a grip on vanilla. The mods add so much to the game.