Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Life Roblox Obby

Every once in a while, when I'm bored at school, I have a sudden urge to play a game. But not just any game like the ones found in cool math games, I want to play roblox. Of course, the installation of roblox onto school computers is a forbidden art. But perhaps someplace else, like on a mobile device, I could experience the wonders of having a PO roll up on me and say "Howdy partner, I have a warrant for your arrest". Which is why I ask for the inclusion of an Olympus Life Roblox Obby. Of course, you couldn't say cocaine or lsd. You could just say glue, like the autistic kids eat. Perhaps even melted crayon wax.

23423432.png

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

@ikiled Save this man from boredom and make him a server!

Eat my ass :P

9b3191777dd7dcc8f81115b688aa53b1.png

imagine doing something one time, not having to maintain it and still generating $300-800 a month while having fun on Arma

Might be a cringe game for kids, but it is a great way to learn the basics of programming, concepts of marketing etc.

@fusah can tell you all about it as well <3

• Like 1
Just now, Bloodmoon said:

>1m USD

The chances of someone reaching that point is sporadic or may never even happen. People on average don't even get to the first two and I believe the highest ever reached was 20M (70k USD) over the summer. The person who cashed out that insane rate bought a sick new car and his partner (who he split it with) used it to aid toward his college tuition fees.

I'm not saying it's a reliable source of income but it is definitely something crazy to think that a game meant for kids can have so many benefits for you.

05cd2ecdc01515eacc0a9a2ead99313f.png

2 hours ago, ikiled said:

Eat my ass :P

9b3191777dd7dcc8f81115b688aa53b1.png

imagine doing something one time, not having to maintain it and still generating $300-800 a month while having fun on Arma

Might be a cringe game for kids, but it is a great way to learn the basics of programming, concepts of marketing etc.

@fusah can tell you all about it as well <3

What’s your. Roblox name